Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel White stacy simping over currycel.Jaw is Law

Just have a good jawline theory

He has a decent face, and likely a good height; I'm not very surprised, though it was likely also somewhat influenced by putting to put on a show and gaining traction from desperate curries flocking and latching onto it. :feelshehe:

He is 5'9
He has a decent face, and likely a good height; I'm not very surprised, though it was likely also somewhat influenced by putting to put on a show and gaining traction from desperate curries flocking and latching onto it. :feelshehe:

I thought 5'9 was manlet tier in America @PLA1092
You're either dead average or slightly below, or even slightly above, depending on geographic location; still, he has a good face, and consider my other point. :feelssus:

You're either dead average or slightly below, or even slightly above, depending on geographic location; still, he has a good face, and consider my other point. :feelssus:
No curry is watching nba,i only see black guys and some white guys simping for this guy all over twitter

He’s a darkskin Dravidian too :feelsUnreal:

his face moggs. thats all there is to it. Face is everything. Heightcopers can go fist themselves for all i care.