Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white stacy screwface in the gym my retaliation low inhib max

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Some utter white witch, blacked (if you know what i mean, eg hangs around with tyrone after tyrone almost all steroid maxxed to the hilt), did a screw face to me one day when i walked past her doing nothing to her in the gym.

to make it worse this witch is the gym staff, so may regularly see her when working out at this awful turbo norman supermarket sweep gym.

she is utterly ethically bankrupt purely eugenics angle hanging out with chad and brad and tyrone muscle maxxed gym goers only, utter hypergamy utter degen maxxed.

The problem is she has not encountered a complete low inhib gym maxxed cel before.

The next time i saw this witch i literally bore down on her locking eyes on the witch and did a
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:right up in her grill i mean inches from her hypergamous face.

she actually looked scared lol i thought she would llaugh it off but if you are big enough the bitches now they are in trouble and maybe not even their simps could save her

The gym is utterly full of llow life bicep curing posers no-one deadlifts no-one squats its bro split central.

I am a powerlifter and only do these compound exercises, and barbell rows and bench and minor shoulder raises

im fucking barbell rowing what most deadlift lol, 110kg barbell rows with not much hitch, these douches faces when i row what they are deadlifting is funny they suddenly dont act so big around me when i could row them into next week

moral of story if you can intimidate maxxx its one of the best plays to get normans to fuck off

"its better to be feared than loved"

Last edited:
I hate bitches who give people dirty looks, should be bitchslapped into next week

Good job on intimidating her though, her simps won't do shit, to them she is just a hole to fuck anyway

Random foids giving you the stink eye and disgusted looks when you're acting completely normally in public is one of the worst black pilling moments an indivitual can experience

Based autism:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
lol says the guy who has not had this level of disrespect happen to him

get back to rubbernecking at reddit you utter iq dodging dunce

That was meant as a compliment but whatever. I don't even understand what you just wrote
i edited it so you got wanged again

autism is not a term of endearment dear it was a low level jab and you know it

unless you yourself are autistic chris chan

i edited it so you got wanged again

autism is not a term of endearment dear it was a low level jab and you know it

unless you yourself are autistic chris chan
You are autistic?

You are autistic?
herr derr repeating what i said back to me

are you yourself autistic ill just keep batting your utter shit back

I only asked because you took offense to it. Which only makes sense if you really were autistic(even that's stretching it a bit)

I only asked because you took offense to it. Which only makes sense if you really were autistic(even that's stretching it a bit)
no the framing of the initial response was pejorative

and people like 99% of the time are lampooning people when they say bro your so autistic bro

dont go low iq on me now

no the framing of the initial response was pejorative
I'm sorry you felt that way. Believe me if I wanted it to be pejorative I would've made it quite obvious, a bit more funny and a lot more nasty

Last edited:
I'm finding it impossible to gain muscle weight despite lifting(been at 130# since I was 14, am now 26)

I'm finding it impossible to gain muscle weight despite lifting(been at 130# since I was 14, am now 26)
eat 500 calories above your basal metabolic rate, lift weights gain weight

if get too fat eat 500 kcals below metabolic rate lose the excess

more than 500 kcals over your basal metabolic rate is a waste and you wont get bigger just get fatter, you just need a slight excess and stimulus eg hard training

gain slowly and surely mostly lean muscle and you wont get fat just a bit chubby and gain muscle year on year.

you need to include squats deadlifts and benching in any training routine if natural as need to elicit a big hormonal response to get higher testosterone levels and gain more muscle

I don't look at people
same but i observe if they are giving me bad vibes.

I will never look directly at people but will sneak a look while looking at the rest of the gym

if they give me a shit look then I go into beserker mode and lock eyes on them as they are trying to start shit

people that stare at people like shit are always without exception douchebags

Holy fuck that was BASED as god damn fuck! I bet the whore fucking shat her pants when someone didn't put up with her bullshit.
I hope that next time she does that to someone that does not give a flying fuck and nothing to lose in his life, let's see how that will turn out.
She will always try to act brave around simps as they back these cunts up, but it didn't work this time. I sure hope she tries that with someone that does not stand up for shit coming from cunts like her and she gets what she deserves, instead of getting the same look towards her as she did to you.

Holy fuck that was BASED as god damn fuck! I bet the whore fucking shat her pants when someone didn't put up with her bullshit.
I hope that next time she does that to someone that does not give a flying fuck and nothing to lose in his life, let's see how that will turn out.
She will always try to act brave around simps as they back these cunts up, but it didn't work this time. I sure hope she tries that with someone that does not stand up for shit coming from cunts like her and she gets what she deserves, instead of getting the same look towards her as she did to you.
it got worse lol
the next time i went in there was actually a group of them in the corner of the gym constantly looking at me with evil eyes and attempting to passive aggressively laugh sneer at me. this is when i did this move the next level of low inhib

see this post for details

The problem is she has not encountered a complete low inhib gym maxxed cel before.
and now she has :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The next time i saw this witch i literally bore down on her locking eyes on the witch and did a
:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:right up in her grill i mean inches from her hypergamous face.
ABSOLUTELY based , i hope that you traumatized the stacy
she actually looked scared lol i thought she would llaugh it off but if you are big enough the bitches now they are in trouble and maybe not even their simps could save her
BASED terrorize stacies who think that they can look down on incels irl
"its better to be feared than loved"
BASED BASED BASED :feelsLSD:

u have to be really ugly if u garner this much negative attention from foids despite being gymmaxed broski

u have to be really ugly if u garner this much negative attention from foids despite being gymmaxed broski
yes but the foid is a 7-8/10 blonde witch with a huge ass who is giga tyrone maxxed only

eg she shits on lower and normie tier men who look at her even for one second
eg you dont have a chance then shits on them by giving them a bad look or smirking at them with no restraint

yes but the foid is a 7-8/10 blonde witch with a huge ass who is giga tyrone maxxed only

eg you dont have a chance then shits on them by giving them a bad look or smirking at them with no restraint

wow...those are the worst. you are completely invisible to them even if you re not hideous or ugly. its like you have to be a gymmaxed giga tyrone just to register on their radar.

who would actually want to marry those women? i would just think of pumping and dumping gymmaxxed women