Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White skin is disgusting

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
White skin is fucking disgusting. Whites age horribly and they are pasty skin.

Low Tier Currycel

greycel​

★★★★

JoinedMay 19, 2023Posts366

It's okay my brother
You can rest now
No need for this
It's just sad
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Yup, never began for YTcels:dafuckfeels:.

Said Ranjit as he applied another layer of Fair & Lovely to his skin and prepared his next JBW bait thread. Btw
Whites age horribly
^ Saying this as a curry is WILD. It’s beyond a cope at that point :feelskek:

It's over for crackers

It’s true you can see all the veins on their arms and nothing is concealed with white skin like wrinkles. Plus some of them blush so easily they look like tomatoes. Not to mention zero ability to handle sunlight. Overall, it’s a low tier skin camo.

Another volcel greycel curry who won’t just settle for another shitskin and is set on dating a blonde white.

Sounds like you’re projecting pal, and are coping by saying white skin is ugly to feel less bad about not being able to fuck a blonde

Whatever convinces pooskins to stay away from whites works for me.

Another volcel greycel curry who won’t just settle for another shitskin and is set on dating a blonde white.

Sounds like you’re projecting pal, and are coping by saying white skin is ugly to feel less bad about not being able to fuck a blonde
No I will draw Indian women but Indian women won’t date me since I don’t have a well paying job with benefits.

Meanwhile 15 Black curries roped since their looksmatches got stolen by lightskin chadpreet

Said Ranjit as he applied another layer of Fair & Lovely to his skin and prepared his next JBW bait thread. Btw

^ Saying this as a curry is WILD. It’s beyond a cope at that point :feelskek:
Curries have dark skin yet they age horribly. Heck curries age horribly even in their 20s.

Curries have dark skin yet they age horribly. Heck curries age horribly even in their 20s.
It’s so brutal bro :feelsrope:

I think a lot of it is how fast we bald. Even Dravidians tend to bald a lot & early despite being more mixed with Australoids (who don’t bald)