Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White sexpat brags on ricecel sub

bragging about your sex life should be punishable by law

should be added to the indecency laws

Why aren’t they banning whites

What makes this even more brutal is the OP is more likely to be a sub 5 white male. You won't brag about shagging subhuman whitu cocku chasers in front of miserable ricecels if you were having no problem with white foids. Sub 5 cumskin male moggs almost 80% of entire rice male. Bruuutal.

Sub 5 cumskin male moggs almost 80% of entire rice male
:blackpill:

You need to be literally deformed to not slay as a cumskin in SEA, and even then I'm not sure.

how do ricecels take this humiliation? we have it bad but this is on another level.

Are there ANY stories of seamaxxers experienced violence from angry ricecels? It would be interesting to hear about.

bragging about your sex life should be punishable by law
Doing so in front of an incel should be treat as hate speech. It's like bragging about running marathons in front of a parapalegic or sharing pictures of your lavish meals with starving African children.

Are there ANY stories of seamaxxers experienced violence from angry ricecels? It would be interesting to hear about.
unfortunately not. the few ER we had, were against other ricecels. It would be nice to see a raging ricecel playing Roblox on sexpats and trannies and noodles (I do not support violence)

What makes this even more brutal is the OP is more likely to be a sub 5 white male. You won't brag about shagging subhuman whitu cocku chasers in front of miserable ricecels if you were having no problem with white foids. Sub 5 cumskin male moggs almost 80% of entire rice male. Bruuutal.

:blackpill:

You need to be literally deformed to not slay as a cumskin in SEA, and even then I'm not sure.
I heard from a Philippines geomaxxer that even a bald old white dude got into threesomes with 16 year old JBs. They were poor as shit but still.

unfortunately not. the few ER we had, were against other ricecels. It would be nice to see a raging ricecel playing Roblox on sexpats and trannies and noodles (I do not support violence)
Disappointed Gordon Ramsay GIF by BBC

Lol the best they'll do is dislike the comment and not reply they need to hone their "spirit" and make their family proud.

If there was any actual brothERhood between males, geomaxxing wouldn't be a thing. White incels are not our allies or brothERs and should be treated as such. They actively plot on this forum how they're going to SEAmaxx and further disenfranchise ricecels in their own country.

If there was any actual brothERhood between males, geomaxxing wouldn't be a thing. White incels are not our allies or brothERs and should be treated as such. They actively plot on this forum how they're going to SEAmaxx and further disenfranchise ricecels in their own country.
Ethnic powER :dab:

Ricecels can't even cope in peace without some random cumskins showing up and reminding them how superior they are, absolutely over @pyromancer1234
Whites go out of their way to flex on ethnics. They actively seek out low-tier Asians to dunk on. I've seen it offline and online.

Asian immigration was a mistake.