Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White roasties are now cucking their husbands with BAC

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/152ghhu/my_32m_wife_35f_is_suggesting_we_open_our/

About 3 years into our marriage she started to show attraction to Asian characters in the shows and movies we watched together on our weekly movie nights. At first I brushed it off as a joke, but I realized she was serious about a month ago when we started watching Chicago Med. She joked often of wanting one of the characters, Dr. Choi, to be her doctor so he could "feel her up". I laughed along, until she insisted we stop watching when Dr. Choi got into a relationship with another doctor. Thinking about it now, throughout our entire relationship Asian men caught her attention. For the past few years, she's been obsessed with popular "kpop" members, joking how she would rather be with Eric Mun and Jimin. Even going as far to say that she's disappointed she got stuck with a white man and that our babies aren't as cute. A friend of mine since childhood is Korean and visits with us often. He and my wife have become friends. I always thought she acted weird around him, but I never took it personally until last night. As I was cleaning up dinner, she put the kids to bed and asked to sit down and have a talk about something important. I was hesitant, but agreed. She started it by saying that she didn't feel like our sex life was as fulfilling as it used to be. I was taken aback and asked what I could do to bring her more fulfillment. She suggested we bring in a third person into our sex life. I instantly knew she had someone in mind despite her denying it. After an hour of talking in circles she revealed she had been having sexual thoughts and urges regarding my childhood friend and she suggested I watch.

2023 is the year of the BAC bvll :chad:

Fresh account, honestly it's a larp. If a roastie wanted Chang dick she would have gotten it without asking. Jfl every word of this is written by a ricecel.

Ricefuel for lifecels

Fresh account, honestly it's a larp. If a roastie wanted Chang dick she would have gotten it without asking. Jfl every word of this is written by a ricecel.
Creative tactics from r/AsianMasculinity :lul:

Who the fuck in their right mind would post this to reddit? If I had a wife tell me this, she'd get a slap in the face.

At least the guy is doing the right thing and divorcing her.

r/aznmasculinity wrote this

Creative tactics from r/ANZI :lul:
Who the fuck in their right mind would post this to reddit? If I had a wife tell me this, she'd get a slap in the face.
Jfl I analysed it closely and it seems so fucking made up. This whore was attracted to changs yet married and had two kids with a white dude ? She constantly showed attraction to Changs and the white dude laughed it off ? He just so happens to have a asian childhood friend ?

Absolute peak Fapfiction writing

Off course I wouldn't know anything for 100% but seems hella fake considering when account is brand new.

Reddit cucks ate this shit up like truth. Holy fuck room temperature IQ.

In a just society she would have her tongue cut out for suggesting it

Yes.

Just ban Reddit at this point

She'll take half of your money and put the kids on hormones if you don't comply.

Filthy degenerates

She'll take half of your money and put the kids on hormones if you don't comply.
I'll take her hands and legs with me I guess. Her choice. My choice. It goes both ways

I'll take her hands and legs with me I guess. Her choice. My choice. It goes both ways
Based. There is a reason why married men go ER on their own families. Dykes do it all the time and no one bats an eye.

This chang needs better standards than the town bike