Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White roastie slept with 3,000 men

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/13/experience-i-slept-with-3000-men-sex-swingers

"My conservative estimate is about 100 guys a year for more than three decades. I’m 63 now and I’ve slowed down a little – but only a little. (...) I am actually married. Barry and I have been together since I was 15 – we wed when I was 19, have two grandchildren, and he’s my world. But neither of us puts sex on a pedestal. We see it for what it is: separate from love. It’s not natural to stick with one sexual partner for 60 years."

"The night I slept with 14 men was at a swingers’ party. I remember driving there feeling almost uncontrollably lustful."

Thats a serious mental illness. Ded srs.

This is the true nature of a gigacuck.

Banish any female that sleeps with more than 1 men

Jesus Christ.

Sodom and Gomorrah levels of debauchery here, folks.

I'm an athiest but I 100% agree with the lessons taught in the bible. I wish society would become religious again so lustful idiots like this would be set straight.

teehee it was before you

So she's devoid of all links between sex and love?

Figures. I bet she paints pictures for a living and smokes through a filter. Considers herself a bohemian. THank god for AIDS etc.

this filthy whore needs to be boiled alive or skinned, we need another fucking Holocaust and we need it soon

this filthy whore needs to be boiled alive or skinned, we need another fucking Holocaust and we need it soon
I feel sorry for her existence tbh.
I don't wish to see her suffer; a bullet to the back of the head would be sufficient and, in a way, merciful.
Also, reminder that this is someone's grandma, someone's mother and someone's "wife". Jesus Christ.

3000 chad and 0 incel

I feel sorry for her existence tbh.
I don't wish to see her suffer; a bullet to the back of the head would be sufficient and, in a way, merciful.
Also, reminder that this is someone's grandma, someone's mother and someone's "wife". Jesus Christ.

if they are that level of degenerate they cease to be human they are a demon that must be punished for their evil deeds

These degenerate behaviour is the consequence of giving rights to foids in the first place. Without patriarchal control all of them tend to become promicuous roasties.

top fucking kek LMFAOOOOOO
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

And some virgin guy is going to betabuxx her and be the 3001 guy to fuck her.

Cmon STD's why cant you be more around?

Sex is her passion?

I guess weed is my passion then.

Fucking worthless
Ngl I'm not sure that I've even fapped 3000 times in my life so far, and I've been fapping since I was 12.

Still better, I thought she fucked 3000 dogs.

Thats pure autism ngl

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST SOMEBODY KILL IT! KILL IT!!!!!!

Stacy Transmitted Disease

feeling almost uncontrollably lustful
Females are truly nothing but wild, filthy animals with no self control. This is why they should be controlled by men.

just destroy this cucked planet already

3000!?

I don't even think I've spoke to 300 people in my entire life (shopkeepers, busdrivers etc), but this whore has slept with 3000. JFL

Sodom and Gomorrah levels of debauchery here, folks.

I'm an athiest but I 100% agree with the lessons taught in the bible. I wish society would become religious again so lustful idiots like this would be set straight.
What was taught? God destroyed them because of degenercy? How they get destroyed?

Also only 3,000?
I met a 28 yo stripper that had that much
These degenerate behaviour is the consequence of giving rights to foids in the first place. Without patriarchal control all of them tend to become promicuous roasties.
True

"It's called empowerment, honey" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

a college foid that top those numbers in 5 years