Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White roastie fuck with deathnik- get punched

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I think it's from germany

look how roastie got patrolled

video's not available. What happened?

I think it's from germany

look how roastie got patrolled

This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed.
Help Center

I dont know man this is cucked shit gives error for some reason

a foid slap deathnik then he knock her down

Based. Idk if it's something in the food causing this level of hyper aggression from them or what, but shit's fucked. I see this a lot these days, foids attacking unsuspecting males thinking they actually stand a reasonable chance and then gets knocked the fuck out (punishment fits the crime). Maybe it's a combination of that and feminist propaganda seen in Star Wars and other similar movies where the female protagonist is equally if not more capable than the males at fighting

damn I want to see it man

damn I want to see it man
if you have jewbook you can log in and see tbh
Based. Idk if it's something in the food causing this level of hyper aggression from them or what, but shit's fucked. I see this a lot these days, foids attacking unsuspecting males thinking they actually stand a reasonable chance and then gets knocked the fuck out (punishment fits the crime). Maybe it's a combination of that and feminist propaganda seen in Star Wars and other similar movies where the female protagonist is equally if not more capable than the males at fighting
yes they think they can do shit lol cucks are responsible for boosting their egos

You know how small children learn that fire is dangerous by touching it once and then feeling pain? This is similar; all men will have had at least one moment in our life where we got hit by another guy, that may be by a bully in elementary school or by an older brother. It's these kind of events that give men self-awareness and know that there is a limit with how annoying we can be to other people. But because you're not allowed by society to touch a woman as a man, women will never experience this and because of that they are mentally incapable of understanding that getting hit by a man really fucking hurts.

You know how small children learn that fire is dangerous by touching it once and then feeling pain? This is similar; all men will have had at least one moment in our life where we got hit by another guy, that may be by a bully in elementary school or by an older brother. It's these kind of events that give men self-awareness and know that there is a limit with how annoying we can be to other people. But because you're not allowed by society to touch a woman as a man, women will never experience this and because of that they are mentally incapable of understanding that getting hit by a man really fucking hurts.
Very true. Not to worry though, these roastie cocksuckers will soon enough feel the suppressed rage of the genetic underclass of the so called undesirables they've been teeheeing their high heels and busty hips around to get to Chad, and it will be glorious.

Unavailable, new link pls

Next time try to save it op.

I like the sound of it even if i didnt get to see it