Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White roastie "exposes" Korean men

Toilet's opinion I don't give a fuck if a toilet is being slowly and painfully massacred in front of her cucked relatives while they know they will be executed next for letting an animal become this promiscuous

White roasties flock Korea for kpop changs and ofc changs surrounded by white just post jb stacies and beckies doesn't commit

“I don’t want to be fetishized for being an American white girl”

Don’t worry, your poop brown eyes means no one will fetishize you for being white.

:lul:

Surprise, surprise that korean men are using decadent western innovations such as night clubs and hookup apps for decadent means against western women.

Anyway no surprise here, I live in Korea and western women are really easy for korean guys to pick up.

What? "White"?

she's clearly an Asian with dyed blonde hair, and this isn't me making a joke

What? "White"?

she's clearly an Asian with dyed blonde hair, and this isn't me making a joke
She's just makeup frauding to look Korean, her name is Jessica Goudy jfl.

holy shit the amount of kpop bitches in the replies

>girl who fetishizes korean men for being korean
irony is lost on the female gender

So why is she in Korea then? Imagine going to a country just to complain about it's people. Just fucking leave. Foreigner trash do the same in Japan. It's the most entitled shit imaginable.

this bitch talks waaaaaaayy to much

She doen't look white to me, hapa-ish? maybe 30% asian gene, she's another inflated ugly hoe, but fuck gooks for letting foids run their country, those birthrates ain't fixing themselves

I can’t believe they still think men go to nightclubs to “dance and have fun”

So why is she in Korea then? Imagine going to a country just to complain about it's people. Just fucking leave. Foreigner trash do the same in Japan. It's the most entitled shit imaginable.
She's there to fuck Chang, you just know she got pumped and dumped by another Chang the same night she uploaded this :feelskek:

Foids love to complain about men they're fucking, which is really just a humble brag to other roasties that they're having sex.

this bitch talks waaaaaaayy to much
That's all toilets they use like 1000 words to explain something that takes one sentence.

Anyway I think it's funny how women will always present as bait for the kind of men they like. This bitch went completely out of her way to look as asian as possible lol. Fucking chameleons man.

She's there to fuck Chang, you just know she got pumped and dumped by another Chang the same night she uploaded this :feelskek:

Foids love to complain about men they're fucking, which is really just a humble brag to other roasties that they're having sex.
Yep

Is she white? Looks like mystery meat

Those t50 eyes don't lie

Toilet's opinion I don't give a fuck if a toilet is being slowly and painfully massacred in front of her cucked relatives while they know they will be executed next for letting an animal become this promiscuous
Least based ethnic