Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White reddit liberals are persofinication of cuckoldry

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg

It's actually pretty amazing...
Kangz, gooks, curries, muslims are portrayed as victims while whites are brutal opressors.
At same fucking time whites are attacked by all sides since trump was chosen as president and literally all minorities wants it's piece of cake which in past was called ' white america'.
Glad that i was not born in usa.

Last edited:
I fucking hate white liberals. Alot of them are women to so ending them would be like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Geniunly surprised Asians aren't white worshipping

White liberals are the most hypocritical racist group, they want people to respect other cultures yet they want everyone to adopt their way of thinking, and anyone who disagrees with them is an alt-right nazi.

White liberals are the most hypocritical racist group, they want people to respect other cultures yet they want everyone to adopt their way of thinking, and anyone who disagrees with them is an alt-right nazi.
I've seen a lot nogs critizing them. Check out root or black twitter.
Even Malcom X didn't liked them. And if blacks disagrees with them...what happens ?
They bend to their knees ?

I've seen a lot nogs critizing them. Check out root or black twitter.
Even Malcom X didn't liked them. And if blacks disagrees with them...what happens ?
They bend to their knees ?

Whites by nature are cucks

Low IQ. It's the media and the globalists suppressing the noncucked Whites. We exist I assure you.
It's simple really.
Whites dominated heavily military warfare, world, science, technological inovations, culture and other ethnicities for long time so when we are in falldown they will cherish us fall due to envy.
In 19 century there was unimmaginable huge gap between western powers and rest of the world.
Not to mention some of them feel that 'whites' have superior looks ( tho in my opinion that's very debatable ).

I fucking hate white liberals. Alot of them are women to so ending them would be like killing 2 birds with one stone.
White liberals are the most annoying demography on the world. I'd like to beat those soyfeminized cucks

No shit when tencent owns your site there’s going to be a shitload of discussion getting censored and suppressed. Reddit was always unfunny but they weren’t always outright censoring shit. A real shame

liberals also tie their politics to sexuality. they're an extremely disgusting bunch of "people" that should just be wiped out tbh

No shit when tencent owns your site there’s going to be a shitload of discussion getting censored and suppressed. Reddit was always unfunny but they weren’t always outright censoring shit. A real shame
do you think that chinese propaganda will be more pushed in future ?
and in which ways ?

do you think that chinese propaganda will be more pushed in future ?
and in which ways ?
It will just be pushed through censorship like always. Reddit has made it clear that non leftists or even moderates in some bizarre cases are not welcome on that website. Hell, my phone got a device ban and now whenever I make a new account on it I just get suspended.

There's no context really...even white conservatives have minimally smaller loyalty than other ethnic groups. All groups besides whites are ethnocentric...especially blacks and asians.
50 years of media brainwashing really done damage to us populations. And most likely situation will be worse in future.

Pretty much all races enslaved and were enslaved. White guilt is a huge historical lie.

There's no context really...even white conservatives have minimally smaller loyalty than other ethnic groups. All groups besides whites are ethnocentric...especially blacks and asians.
50 years of media brainwashing really done damage to us populations. And most likely situation will be worse in future.
no, i wanted to know which study this was taken from

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back