Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel white privileged stacy get stabbed while jogging in washington (lmao)

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CVjU5_1537468611
LiveLeak-dot-com-Dnh-qYHXcAAAJSG_1537468594.jpg

1 like = 1 respect

the suspect from the rumors is a black homeless drug addict. its funny how a man like that still manage to benefit society so much.
usually when i read stuff like this im just like meh, but i just get so annoyed when its a white beautiful stacy and suddenly it gets so much cover on all the media. patethic.

BHDA gets 1 like from me ngl. Also fuck the media....

Fuck no actual footage of the stabbing? I get off to this kinda shit.

This is why I carry a knife all the time.

Fuck no actual footage of the stabbing? I get off to this kinda shit.
yep i also got mad AF because by the article i was reading it seemed like theres footage of the stabbing but no... :/

Clickbait, no footage of the stabbing itself.

black guy on drugs
stabbing in washington dc
white victim

why is this news worthy? Sounds like a regular day.

I remember this from the local news :feelsohh:
black guy on drugs
stabbing in washington dc
white victim

why is this news worthy? Sounds like a regular day.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

This is why I carry a knife all the time.
fuck I keep telling myself to get a knife and always carry it.. it's gonna bite me in the ass one day when I end up needing it and not having it.
from the looks at that pic I'm guessing someone decided to wife her up? look how aged she is.. look at those wrinkles around her eyes.. imagine how many miles of dick she's taken. no doubt she is thoroughly used up by the big dicks of the world and kicked off to the side for the betas to save

fuck I keep telling myself to get a knife and always carry it.. it's gonna bite me in the ass one day when I end up needing it and not having it.
from the looks at that pic I'm guessing someone decided to wife her up? look how aged she is.. look at those wrinkles around her eyes.. imagine how many miles of dick she's taken. no doubt she is thoroughly used up by the big dicks of the world and kicked off to the side for the betas to save
Gotta carry a knife or a gun man, can't let the low life motherfuckers get away with murdering you for no reason.

She should've displayed more confidence, then the attacker wouldn't have picked on her.

Gotta carry a knife or a gun man, can't let the low life motherfuckers get away with murdering you for no reason.
nope. if you have a knife on you and a cop search you you are FUCKED.
the chances of you getting attacked like that are very low compared to stacies. attackers like this mostly go for the weak (aka stupid whores that cant beat a 4 years old child.)

nope. if you have a knife on you and a cop search you you are FUCKED.
the chances of you getting attacked like that are very low compared to stacies. attackers like this mostly go for the weak (aka stupid whores that cant beat a 4 years old child.)
I know chances of me getting attacked are extremely low, especially in Europe where I live but I will only use it if someone tries to stab me and in that case it's self-defense.

I know chances of me getting attacked are extremely low, especially in Europe where I live but I will only use it if someone tries to stab me and in that case it's self-defense.
lol. there are much higher chances that a cop will search you BEFORE you will ever get stabbed.
also, even if u get stab and stab back yo still be fucked because you cant explain why u carried a knife.

look how aged she is.. look at those wrinkles around her eyes.. imagine how many miles of dick she's taken.
Lol. I was thinking the same thing. Women age like milk.

lol. there are much higher chances that a cop will search you BEFORE you will ever get stabbed.
also, even if u get stab and stab back yo still be fucked because you cant explain why u carried a knife.
A cop has never stopped me and I hide my knife all the time. There is no way a cop is going to randomly search my stuff as I have no criminal past nor do I own a vehicle.

@FrailPaleStaleMale

She has crazy eyes, this homeless druggo probably saved some dude from a lot of stress and divorce proceedings.

Why do black people are so violent?

I need to man up and do things like this during my daily walks.

I wouldn't call her a stacy. For some reason I don't find the face attractive. Maybe I'm a fussy arse, but I don't care.

I wouldn't call her a stacy. For some reason I don't find the face attractive. Maybe I'm a fussy arse, but I don't care.
She looks like horse. Glad she was slain.

Why was she jogging at night? Putting in that extra workout session for Chad?

i just get so annoyed when its a white beautiful stacy and suddenly it gets so much cover on all the media. patethic.

You can tell how pretty a woman is by how much and how long the media cover her death or abduction.

"""martinez"""
"""white"""