Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White privilege in the CURRENT_YEAR

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
6151nw6ckbo01.png

@InebriatedIrish Look at this

thats like a 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 case, if anything its ethnics(not ricecels cuz they are human) that are priviledged, look at affirmative action and BBC game

That’s a pretty funny joke

@Tellem--T if only the tables turned

A balding white cuck is worth more than a bunch of high test blacks. It's over.

I think it's also interesting how similar Pacific Islanders look to blacks despite not being directly related.

I'm fairly sure that is from the Island in the Pacific that worships the Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip as a living Demi-god. I beleive he visited there after the war and they have worshiped him ever since. He is to ill to travel and Charles couldn't be bothered so when they found out Prince William was his grandson that is why they carried him. It is strange, but bear in mind these people are still at a very primitive stage of development.

I think it's also interesting how similar Pacific Islanders look to blacks despite not being directly related.

In my experience blacks and (at the very least) Fijians and Samoans don't really get along all that well. Pacific Islanders are also far more capable, hard working and probably somewhat more intelligent than most blacks.

In my experience blacks and (at the very least) Fijians and Samoans don't really get along all that well. Pacific Islanders are also far more capable, hard working and probably somewhat more intelligent than most blacks.
They must have been to be descendants of capable navigators.

I'm triggered

They must have been to be descendants of capable navigators.

They're natural warriors too. The British army uses many Fijians.

I'll never forget the story of this man. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talaiasi_Labalaba He was an SAS trooper killed at the battle of Mirbat. He operated a 25 pounder artillery gun which normally requires a crew of 6 with half his face shot off as insurgents tried to storm the SAS compound.

what's even the context of that image

cringy if it was ment as a joke, retarded if it is serious

it's a joke post you race baiting chink go farm some rice plants

this is the same retard who said britons during roman ruling had black legionnaries lollol

Yeah motherfuckers, bow down to the master race.