Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White Privilege doesn't exist

Looks privilege is real though, and it halos everything else in your life and is more important than almost anything else

Easier time getting jobs and moving up
More women attracted to you
Don't experience racism

I think being white is a privilege in certain terms. If you live in a western nation and you're white, like almost everyone else, then you have an advantage in certain ways. Whites, just like all groups, have in-group bias. This leads to some in-group favoritism, which is pretty much by definition racist.

To me it seems though that white people are the only ones expected to not have this in-group bias. If we do, we are automatically labeled racist. A black, asian or a jew wouldn't really be called racist for having this in-group bias.

Just from the thumbnail… “look at this 1950s good looking white guy versus this white homeless guy. White privilege isn’t real!” Come on… I can already tell what this video is gonna be like.