Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White people have been made to be the most superior race

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
And by superior, I mean most people find them to be the most aesthetically pleasing. I’m sure most of you lived through that time when SJW’s were just beginning to come out of the woodworks of Tumblr and all these very misguided movements came about. I was one of the millions who believed that colorism did not exist and people were just exaggerating.

Well now I know I am wrong because after all the anger I felt at these radical people just faded and overtime I just started ignoring all the drama surrounding colorism and all that sort. Then I guess I just started people observing and it’s true, whites are the preferred race. I don’t care if I sound preachy, but we have been conditioned starting from centuries ago that whites are the superior race. From colonization to imperialism to the white mans burden, non-white ancestors were told in several different ways that they were inferior.

And yes it’s 2018, it’s totally different. Slavery is not an accepted thing anymore, but in a way, those ideals still exist today. This is cliche but Hollywood is still white and most shows contain predominantly white people. Now yes the U.S is still mostly occupied by white people. However when you look at the Carribean islands, there are still dark skinned people bleaching their skin. They’ve been taught from a young age to hate their big nose and big lips. African descendants before slavery had no issue with their looks at all.Its why black girls had to have a movement to promote self confidence in themselves (Black girls rock) because they didn’t get it enough in real life.

My point is, it’s just sad that this is how it’s turned out to be. I think when American finally merges all the races together, and there are no vastly different ethnic groups is when all this will stop. Or even better, if all races were just accepted as equal but the conditioning that one race is better than another been happening for centuries and that can’t be erased as easily .

GE8tOyM.jpg

So much white worship on this site.

idk why the fuck some incels care so much, being white doesnt count for shit if your an incel in a western country with high population of native whites kek.

It's mostly Arabs/Indians/Asians/blacks who worship whites. They're destroying themselves that's the funniest part to me

It's mostly Arabs/Indians/Asians/blacks who worship whites. They're destroying themselves that's the funniest part to me
Dude, I said this shit yesterday and got chewed out for it. This shit is fucking sick and sad if you ask me.

Fuck white people and their bullshit

Whites haven't been "made" to be the most superior race. They are naturally. All men are NOT created equal, this is what SJWs doesn't seem to understand.

Dark-skinned women with no hair but fat noses and weird lips look objectively worse. The idea that you could train people via media to find them more attractive than a sexy white jailbait is as ridiculous as the idea that you could train people to find fat old women more attractive than prime females.

Also, most people's analysis only starts at the point where whites ruled the world. Like, they say "Oh Africa is only so poor because whites colonized it" ... but what they leave out is the question why Africans were so utterly inferior that they could not defend themselves at all and were simply overrun.

Objectively, Africans were always inferior to white people, even before colonialism. This is the reason why it was so easy to colonize them! Also, technological inferiority doesn't equal moral superiority. Just because races were not ABLE to colonize others didn't mean they didn't want to. The Aztecs sacrificed other native american tribes to their gods, ffs. Hutu and Tutu murdered a million of each other just with machetes ... imagine what they could have done if they had teh wehrmacht at their disposal!

Today, open borders and antiracism is simply promoted because capitalists want to import low-wage workers to drive down wages. They eitehr want to go to misery ("outsourcing") or import misery (open borders) and drive down wages as low as possible.

I think when American finally merges all the races together, and there are no vastly different ethnic groups is when all this will stop.

GE8tOyM.jpg
this will be the best outcome imo, inb4 triggerd alters

Fuck white people jews and their bullshit
It's true though, white people are pretty awesome. Mix any other race with whites and the result is usually an improvement. White men need to go forth and spread their seed in Africa, Asia, the Midde East and South America to improve the genetic quality of the human race like this French man who impregnated 600 African women.

Last edited:
ya no shit only stormfront retards wiil deny this

>have been made
This is pure cope. There are a few historical anecdotes that lead me to believe the racial hierarchy in terms of attractiveness is largely due to genetics. During the ottoman empire the most expensive slaves were young virgin girls and teenage boys of European heritage the least being the disabled and sub Saharan Africans. The native Americans thought white people were Gods. And here is how the Byzantines are described by medieval Arabs:
"king of Rûm, who is called the king of men, malik al-rijãl, because there is not on earth people more perfect in physiognomy or more handsome in visage."

"the king of the Byzantines is called the king of men because his subjects are the most handsome of all."

It's true though, white people are pretty awesome. Mix any other race with whites and the result is usually an improvement. White men need to go forth and spread their seed in Africa, Asia, the Midde East and South America to improve the genetic quality of the human race like this French man who impregnated 600 African women.
No white men and women must have white partners. Get outta here with this bullshit. Race mixing is like flushing your heritage down the toilet.

I think when American finally merges all the races together, and there are no vastly different ethnic groups is when all this will stop.
51d.jpg

No white men and women must have white partners. Get outta here with this bullshit. Race mixing is like flushing your heritage down the toilet.

51d.jpg

SFcelling is stupid cope

And by superior, I mean most people find them to be the most aesthetically pleasing. I’m sure most of you lived through that time when SJW’s were just beginning to come out of the woodworks of Tumblr and all these very misguided movements came about. I was one of the millions who believed that colorism did not exist and people were just exaggerating.

Well now I know I am wrong because after all the anger I felt at these radical people just faded and overtime I just started ignoring all the drama surrounding colorism and all that sort. Then I guess I just started people observing and it’s true, whites are the preferred race. I don’t care if I sound preachy, but we have been conditioned starting from centuries ago that whites are the superior race. From colonization to imperialism to the white mans burden, non-white ancestors were told in several different ways that they were inferior.

And yes it’s 2018, it’s totally different. Slavery is not an accepted thing anymore, but in a way, those ideals still exist today. This is cliche but Hollywood is still white and most shows contain predominantly white people. Now yes the U.S is still mostly occupied by white people. However when you look at the Carribean islands, there are still dark skinned people bleaching their skin. They’ve been taught from a young age to hate their big nose and big lips. African descendants before slavery had no issue with their looks at all.Its why black girls had to have a movement to promote self confidence in themselves (Black girls rock) because they didn’t get it enough in real life.

My point is, it’s just sad that this is how it’s turned out to be. I think when American finally merges all the races together, and there are no vastly different ethnic groups is when all this will stop. Or even better, if all races were just accepted as equal but the conditioning that one race is better than another been happening for centuries and that can’t be erased as easily .

GE8tOyM.jpg
Nigga you just went full coon. Get a fucking grip and selfrespect.

Otherwise you might as well trannymaxx so you can literally start sucking white cock :lul::lul::lul:

Nigga you just went full coon. Get a fucking grip and selfrespect.

Otherwise you might as well trannymaxx so you can literally start sucking white cock :lul::lul::lul:
wat self respect? im a subhuman incel theres no point in coping

wat self respect? im a subhuman incel theres no point in coping
Idiot...this is exactly what is wrong with deathnik mentality.

Look at this fucking site..majority of these incels are whitecels..are they superior? If you really beleive that you are deluding yourself.

Loving your race is a cope eh? Interesting.
no point in worrying aobut those things we are all gona die soon eventually and all the races and countries will mix its over

Idiot...this is exactly what is wrong with deathnik mentality.

Look at this fucking site..majority of these incels are whitecels..are they superior? If you really beleive that you are deluding yourself.
superior than ethnics. Stats dont lie. I dont even care anymore really ive come to accept it

no point in worrying aobut those things we are all gona die soon eventually and all the races and countries will mix its over

superior than ethnics. Stats dont lie. I dont even care anymore really ive come to accept it
Just set a goal for urself to go back to country of ur parents..its over for the west anyway. Why would you want to stay here...to feel subhuman all ur life? Dont be a fool.

Just set a goal for urself to go back to country of ur parents..its over for the west anyway. Why would you want to stay here...to feel subhuman all ur life? Dont be a fool.
its over for my home countries too dude whites just come and will still be superior they are infact still doing it today. we cant compete with them

no point in worrying aobut those things we are all gona die soon eventually and all the races and countries will mix its overt
Sure. Let's just all get in the noose there's no point in anything.