Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people are so powerful

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Bild.jpeg

@Pixycel Did you at least get fucked in the ass by Tyrone? Or did they just laugh at your face and then left your white ass there?

Starting to think u are legit bipolar

Nigger shitskin i hope nigger in germany stab you and they dont do any time
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fuck pixy. He got wifey @guzzlerboi disabled

Just Be Black

I don't hate Europeans in general as much as I hate niggers, but I gotta admit that Europeans or White toilets are the biggest whores on this planet. No community is more cucked than Europeans(by European I mean all people of European descent like White Americans, Canadians etc) No other community has that much amount of whores and coal burners as Europeans. Literally whole world sees Mayos as sex objects. Imagine making videos of your own race foid having sex with some stupid monkeys in your own country and then posting it on internet to show this degeneracy to whole world.
Damn!! It's beyond cucked.

Last edited:
I don't hate Europeans in general as much as I hate niggers, but I gotta admit that Europeans or White toilets are the biggest whores on this planet. No community is more cucked than Europeans(by European I mean all people of European descent like White Americans, Canadians etc) No other community has that much amount of whores and coal burners as Europeans. Literally whole world sees Mayos as sex objects. Imagine making videos of your own race foid having sex with a stupid monkey in your own country and then posting it on internet to show whole world.
Damn!! It's beyond cucked.
"Pathetic"

get off the forum gypsy