Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White people are gods.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
33546e8.png

C7A2B0F72DA041EE84F35D6AA77D3581.png

wof2pw0zqdu11.jpg

c484975ffb8f053ce822d34e390136be7c7eba99.jpeg

arctic-hare.jpg

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

rabbit people mogging us

Pretty cute ngl

Every single reply so far has been someone with an anime avi

weebs out
I like the anime avis but I just couldn’t help but notice the astronomical amount of niggatry being exercised.

They mog Europeans in terms of whiteness.

just look at any 3rd world country in Africa or a country like India. Shitholes compared to ‘white’ countries like Norway, Sweden etc. even Asians are whitemaxxing JBW

just look at any 3rd world country in Africa or a country like India. Shitholes compared to ‘white’ countries like Norway, Sweden etc. even Asians are whitemaxxing JBW
whites are nothing they are stupid and alien from this planet

the racepill is brutal bro...

image0.png

I want to get one :0
so cute

How is this even up for debate, white guys are literal gods, with their light eyes that can mind control people like the sharingan and their light skin that literally rejects the sun they are unstoppable, as ehtnics we are meant to be conquered by them and offer them our traitor women to satisfy their lust

I had a rabbit as a pet, they are cute but pretty retarded. They also eat their own shit, or specifically the liquidy form of it which does another pass to come out as the hard pellets.

le long legged bunny

Rabbits change their color in spring

Brutal, europeans are the new ethnics next to these rabbits :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Its the blood that gives u a pig like skin color, go to northern norway or Finland and u Will see people AS white AS snow.

free tellem t

Whites are like the dog in my sig, while ethnics are the one in my avi.