Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White people are blamed for everything these days, but tbh...

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
if all white people were to instantly leave the usa, africa etc. and return to europe those areas would become worse shitholes and fall apart.

1l8thn

tf does this have to do with inceldom?

You should have never come here friend, should have stayed forever on your continent.
tf does this have to do with inceldom?
It has to do with inceldom because now i have to compete with white guys and most of them mogs me.

yeah yes yes white people are amazing master race you are so lucky to be white you are superior yes I am inferior for only being half white you have the best of everything you are chad you are true humans

Aren't there other forums to argue race on?

Racebaits stress me out. Its one of my primary reasons why I despise SJWs.

Over for whites.

Everything white people do is racist. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
EBF7125D FE49 484E A1DA D13D1BA7475E

name a 1st world country with nigs in charge, I'll wait.

If they don't like us they are free to go back to Africa, but they don't do they?

Detroit is what happens when white people leave

I am an Ethnic and i do not hate white people and I do not blame them for anything whatsoever, I just envy them. It would be a great pleasure for me to belong to the race that is perceived by women as the superior. That would significantly increase my chances with them.

White people will be minorities in their "homelands" in next few decades. Gotta love diversity :feelswow:

White people will be minorities in their "homelands" in next few decades. Gotta love diversity :feelswow:
All part of (((their))) plan. Hitler warned this would happen if Germany lost and here we are..

JFL, OP is retarded. Newsflash, boyo, Europeans have built their countries by stealing resources and plundering "those shitholes." Daily reminder Europeans lived in the dark ages while the Arab world was thriving. Whitey had to seek protection, while Arabs were civilized. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

All part of (((their))) plan. Hitler warned this would happen if Germany lost and here we are..
The jews are behind all of this. Hitler was trying to save us honestly.

The jews are behind all of this. Hitler was trying to save us honestly.
Yes boyo. I don’t know if I believe in “good” in war but if there was good side in WW2, then it was the Axis Powers. No doubt.

Im really curious to see where white people from western europe will go once the shit hits the fan in 10 or 20 years and the muslim sandniggers become the majority

Eastern europe will be the last line of defence with russia, poland and hungary leading the way

Yes boyo. I don’t know if I believe in “good” in war but if there was good side in WW2, then it was the Axis Powers. No doubt.
This worlds been fucked up since then. The jews control the entertainment and more sectors destroying our nations. He saw them as the leeches they were.

They are blamed for everything exactly because they're the only group who has a predominancy of cuckdom and will give money and apologize to any group that screams at their faces.

Trygoing to Saudi Arabia to bother the people there about slavery (Tons of blacks were sent as slaves there as well; you don't see many now because they used to be all gelded ).

They will tell you to fuck off and probably beat you up/kill you.

This worlds been fucked up since then. The jews control the entertainment and more sectors destroying our nations. He saw them as the leeches they were.

More and more people are realizing this and rallying thanks to the internet though. We control the internet and the memes. Young people are on our side, no doubt

If you are white, be proud of who you are and where you come from.

More and more people are realizing this and rallying thanks to the internet though. We control the internet and the memes. Young people are on our side, no doubt
I hope so, theres a lot of sjws and more but I have noticed people are seeing root of our problems which is them. There influencing our elections and how pop culture is. Fucking disgusting.

I hope so, theres a lot of sjws and more but I have noticed people are seeing root of our problems which is them. There influencing our elections and how pop culture is. Fucking disgusting.
The rare times I glance at the tv in home whilst LDARing, the only people I see on it are niggers, ethnics or mixed families especially on ad breaks, this is in a majority white country too jfl it's insane. I am ethnic myself but it's kinda getting annoying at this point seeing the obvious propaganda

JFL, OP is retarded. Newsflash, boyo, Europeans have built their countries by stealing resources and plundering "those shitholes." Daily reminder Europeans lived in the dark ages while the Arab world was thriving. Whitey had to seek protection, while Arabs were civilized. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As Incels we have to cope with something because our life is shit. Some, like me, cope with video games and others with political ideologies like White Nationalism. Let the guys cope and do not let that bother you.

The rare times I glance at the tv in home whilst LDARing, the only people I see on it are niggers, ethnics or mixed families especially on ad breaks, this is in a majority white country too jfl it's insane.
Thats a big one of there agendas. They need to push for tyrone and stacy together with there ugly mulatto child. Fucking disgusts me. Im not racist but thats blatant propaganda. Especially the anti white rhetoric making white men look dumb or lazy while minorities are always right. The white race is full of cucks.

Trumpmeme

JFL if you think you can make 80% of men feel like they have nothing to lose and then put violent third world savages at the front door. You think these men will just accept it? Even if 5% of these guys go ER, a civil war will break out

As Incels we have to cope with something because our life is shit. Some, like me, cope with video games and others with political ideologies like White Nationalism. Let the guys cope and do not let that bother you.

I only have to spit real facts when they are so full of themselves to the point they spew false things. Otherwise I'll leave them alone with their white nationalism meme.

View attachment 60289

JFL if you think you can make 80% of men feel like they have nothing to lose and then put violent third world savages at the front door. You think these men will just accept it? Even if 5% of these guys go ER, a civil war will break out
I hope so. I do think in the next few years WAY more men will go ER.

Its bound to happen. They will be a mix of incels and alt righters most likely.
It’s a cope tbh the people have grown soft over the centuries. They don’t have the courage to stand as one against the government and society. They’ll try to reason and work within the confounds of the laws set by their masters. They’re will be more people going ER but the “revolution” will never come. The will to strike has been breed out of the majority and only exists within those of true intelligence and bravery who have suffered for so long

It’s a cope tbh the people have grown soft over the centuries. They don’t have the courage to stand as one against the government and society. They’ll try to reason and work within the confounds of the laws set by their masters. They’re will be more people going ER but the “revolution” will never come. The will to strike has been breed out of the majority and only exists within those of true intelligence and bravery who have suffered for so long
True, but I wouldnt be suprised if the amount of people going ER becomes a problem addressed heavily by government, even more than now.

I hope once whites become a minority in the US, the people will finally stop dicking around and overthrow the government.

I hope once whites become a minority in the US, the people will finally stop dicking around and overthrow the government.
1776 will commence again.

True, but I wouldnt be suprised if the amount of people going ER becomes a problem addressed heavily by government, even more than now.
Oh it will be and when that day comes, humanity will have been extinguished forever
If whites become the minority they won't have the power or the bravery to do so. I don't really care personally but for those who, the time to leverage whatever cards you have is now