Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White parents call there own 15 year old son an incel pedophile

• Thread starter Darkness to light
  • Start date
brutal and they'll now let him get bullied and murdered by some vigilantes. instead of sending him to hit the gym and inject test

The 15 year old said he wants to rape his little siblings.

Maybe his stepmom should let him smash if she doesn’t want him to be an inkler :lul:

brutal and they'll now let him get bullied and murdered by some vigilantes. instead of sending him to hit the gym and inject test
Anything to dissaociate from undesirable males even if its their own flesh

The 15 year old said he wants to rape his little siblings.
So your on the cuck parents side you lil infiltrator he was probably being an edgy 15 year old that doesn't even know what rape is

Something tells me the whole story is not being shared here.

Oh no! The kid wants to fuck kids!

He should want to fuck elderly school marms instead!

Something tells me the whole story is not being shared here.

Agreed... Look at the vague way the mom paraphrases it

"he had sexual urges towards his siblings, as well as other children"​

a vague phrase like 'other children' could mean this 15yo boy wanting to fuck a 17yo girl since 17 is a minor/child

tbh this whole thing sounds like a LARP he told to freak his mom out, why else would you say "I'd tape their mouth shut to keep them quiet"

Robbie is just trying to traumatize Kristin because he realized early it was clown world and he had no hopes so might as well delight in upsetting her to punish her for her neglect

I'm going to assume he was circumcised and realized around age 15 how fucked up what was done to him was

Notice we have no actual interview with this kid to speak up for himself, it's all 2nd hand.

Robbie, when they let you out of this asylum they've commmited you to, please join and give us your side of things, we want to get to know you.

this kid prob saw his mom cucking his dad with her brother like in Game of Thrones so they told a bunch of lies to psychs about him to shut him up so he would lose credibility

Theses ideas are nightmares to white parents
Whose worst fear is a child with dyed hair and who likes earrings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back