Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White normies who listen to rap are the cringiest cunts

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, White normies who listen to gangsta rap are the cringiest cunts around.

This is inceldom-related as its yet another performative act that normies do to show how up-to-date with the times they are in order to look better to females, even though most are fucking lying if they say that they genuinely enjoy and appreciate the music

Rap is cringe

Rap = foid music

Womens love good-looking bad boys

agreed wiggers are cringe. they'll never be black and need accept it and stop acting retarded

Rap is made for real men, now go listen to your fucking Nightcore and Little Mix!

whiggers really are the worst

Like the title says, White normies who listen to gangsta rap are the cringiest cunts around.

This is inceldom-related as its yet another performative act that normies do to show how up-to-date with the times they are in order to look better to females, even though most are fucking lying if they say that they genuinely enjoy and appreciate the music
I listen to Soviet Wave

The most disgusting part is to see how these whiggers simp their culture and personalities while shitting their own race.

Self hating White Europeans are either mentally ill or Jewish in disguise posing as fellow Whites.

I really enjoy gangsta rap. Jfl at normies who think their trash rap like drake and jay z is gangsta. If it didnt originate from the west coast, its probably not real

Honestly I only listen to rap. When I'm not listening to anime soundtracks

In Balkans/EE people love thug/hooligan culture and listening to rap, the domestic rap is extremely popular since 90s and now there is more normie friendly autotuned rap crap for mainstream audiences, youth like pretending that their commieblock complex is their hood.

:ha..feels:

What a surprise, incels hating on NT music

Rap is gay nigger shit that appeals to buck broken niggers. That is why they wear their pants low, it’s a sign that announces that they want to partake in sodomy.

Some rap is ok, like old or underground stuff. But this trap music out now is nigger cringe

Rap is trash no matter what race listens to it. Chads and foids listen to it and put it on their ig stories. Rap is degenerate music just like whores

Really depends which rap. Nothing wrong with some oldschool rap songs from GTA San Andreas.

Of course all modern shit is garbage.

true as fuck, cringe and soy

Agreed, plus rap is fucking garbagelossus, tbh. :feelstrash:

I hate wiggers. :feelsjuice:

I enjoy listening to rap when I workout in my forest

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

The worst is higher class white people doing drugs here in Latin America and thus financing the violence that will come back onto them

This is correct, and the first few replies are based. Rap is the most overrated garbage out there, and I can't imagine how any non-unga bunga genuinely enjoys that shit.

@dreadtheblackpill do u listen to rap? :feelsmage:

Some of the white normies, chads, and stacies that I see listening to rap and hip hop, whether that be in their cars or at bars, I genuinely chuckle inside. That goes for Asians as well mostly the noodlewhores that is.

Because I know that the white liberal beta cuck males that listen to that fuckin garbage are only listening to it because the white foids are listening to that shit. And white foids only listen to that shit because they are trendy NPCs. In other words, oh look, a famous white foid celebrity is listening to that shit so THEY listen to it. Think Kanye West. Also some white foids really do listen to it just to virtue signal.

That said, all in all, most whites have never ever went to a genuine hip hop or rap concert at a warehouse venue deep in the ghetto. They would absolutely shit their pants because of the drug dealers, prostitutes, pimps, and hoes in that concert. Not to mention the team of 12 - 15 huge 300lbs bouncers that work there to stop the constant fights, stabbings, and shootings. A white couple walks into one of those concerts and he better be ready to have dozens of ghetto thugs hitting on his girlfriend right in front of him as a challenge.

Its well known that any venue in the city that plays rap and hip hop is just asking for it. Because it attracts a certain crowd. The ghetto thugs. And these venues are known for having fights and occasional shootings.

Last edited:
What about Mr. Bond? He seems talented.

What about Mr. Bond? He seems talented
I mean he just parodies popular rap songs with nazi lyrics. Even then as much as I want to enjoy him there's only a few songs of his I can listen to without cringing into the next dimension like power level.

Dante Menace did say such things, didn't he?

Anyway:

Ah...Yes. The hours spent on Stormfront(2016) helped me learned of the obscure "Menace Clan".

Russian doomer music is where it’s at

@kanyepilled thought

sadly temp

This is better:

I'm not much into music but I do listen sometimes older rap.