Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White normies are cucking Asians = incels are at fault

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl at ricecels who blame "white incels" as scapegoat for all their problems, because they're too pussy to stand up to the guys who are actually cucking them :feelshaha:

Everyone knows it's the noodlewhores, it's just that nobody will say it.
JFL
I am not bound to your moral code of conduct.
Imagine saying this while trying to avoid blaming noodlewhores.

But im not into any of that stuff. I just want to go on cute dates with a girl. Why are my people being blamed? :feelsrope:

Everyone knows it's the noodlewhores, it's just that nobody will say it.
JFL

Imagine saying this while trying to avoid blaming noodlewhores.
Incels are the only socially acceptable target they can blame for their riceceldom :feelshaha:

Jfl at ricecels who blame "white incels" as scapegoat for all their problems, because they're too pussy to stand up to the guys who are actually cucking them :feelshaha:

Asians talking about stopping anti blackness is so cringe. We all know its nigs who beat up asians jfl. Tyrone dont give a fuck about you bro so dont waste your breath :feelskek:

Asians talking about stopping anti blackness is so cringe. We all know its nigs who beat up asians jfl. Tyrone dont give a fuck about you bro so dont waste your breath :feelskek:
But 4chin told me asians hate niggers:fuk::fuk:

chinkz r bigger supremazists than niggas atm:feelshmm:

Jfl some yellow fever cumskin got triggered and is arguing with them in the comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is a regular poster there. He has multiple sisters who all get railed by white cock. Being in that situation would drive anyone insane tbh :feelswhat:
Brutal. He’s calling people white as an insult while his sister gets railed by Aryan Chad.

I guess everybody has to cope:feelsbadman:

8ba 1