Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White normie bully chokes out currycel who doesn't fight back. Currycel gets punished worse than the bully

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ravikarkara/status/1526267636795035648

Fuck faggot public schools I swear to god. They make such a fuss about "we don't tolerate bullying." and yet when It's actually brought to their attention they either completely fucking ignore it or punish both parties including the victim who did nothing. Fuck every school admin and fuck faggot zero tolerance policies.

10 year sentence for him, he can be rehabilitated into normie member of society there :feelskek:

Not surprised it's Texas. Racism playing a big part here.

Foids rewarded that asshole with sex as well, I hate foids so much

Jesus Christ this shit makes me so pissed

You know for a fact everyone at that school was probably talking about it like the white guy was the good guy and the Indian kid deserved the punishment he got

He is a curry so no one cares.

Why are western curries so cucked

all curries are cucked. if a nordic person walks through the streets of mumbai all the pajeets get down and face the earth while prostrating themselves

He should have either got up or rough that nitwit up.

Honestly he deserved it. Start shit got hit. Dude could have just got up and avoided the fight. This is what no self awareness looks like.

Assault someone as an adult: attacker goes to jail
Assault someone in school: it's the victim's fault for being weird

Assault someone as an adult: attacker goes to jail
Assault someone in school: it's the victim's fault for being weird
Might makes right in school. The pajeet should’ve grabbed an object and clapped back.

thats why whoever you are if you are healthy you should gymmax

women watch this shit and their pussies start dripping its not enough that they wont fuck us they have to take sadistic joy in our suffering as well

Too many redditors here

View: https://twitter.com/ravikarkara/status/1526267636795035648

Fuck faggot public schools I swear to god. They make such a fuss about "we don't tolerate bullying." and yet when It's actually brought to their attention they either completely fucking ignore it or punish both parties including the victim who did nothing. Fuck every school admin and fuck faggot zero tolerance policies.

Schools only care about foids getting bullied on facebook for sending nudes and being whores . When it comes to Chad bullying the shit out of some currycel they look the other way and say sorry pajeet but Chad is the star quarterback and we need him to win the big game this Friday:blackpill:

Remember that foids get wet watching stuff like this

Schools only care about foids getting bullied on facebook for sending nudes and being whores . When it comes to Chad bullying the shit out of some currycel they look the other way and say sorry pajeet but Chad is the star quarterback and we need him to win the big game this Friday:blackpill:

Honestly he deserved it. Start shit got hit. Dude could have just got up and avoided the fight. This is what no self awareness looks like.
Leave the nigga alone bet he didn't even know or asked for this shit or expected the white yard to use his nuts as a thinking strategy to go unga bunga

Exactly, in Bollywood movies, they are such badass's. I would've just fought back. In their own curry countries,they are so based.

Makes me angry, the curry could probably kick his ass or easily come back with a knife and carve him like a Christmas goose but of course he would get in trouble for defending himself. Cukced western laws made it so only faggots can breed

Makes me angry, the curry could probably kick his ass or easily come back with a knife and carve him like a Christmas goose
my parents dont give a shit

if a mf hits me they told me rip his fucking head off and that if i get beat up don't come back home :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back