Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White nationalists are the biggest cucks

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
They celebrate Azov battalion fighting Russia. Yet Ukrainian women and children left Ukraine and are mostly in Germany. Does any sane person think foids will leave a social welfare paradise to return to a bombed out shithole? Which women will uproot their children from Germany that offers apprenticeships to return to a shithole of poverty?

Thats why I say white nationalists are low iq. After the war Ukraine will be populated with ethnics. Plenty niggers wishing to go anywhere in Europe just ask the Italians and Spanish about niggers coming over from North Africa in fishing boats.

You realize, the leftist liberals were the one to welcome refugees from Ukraine or anywhere and not nationalists, right?

You realize, the leftist liberals were the one to welcome refugees from Ukraine or anywhere and not nationalists, right?
Bro it is always the leftists welcoming refugees. They been at it for years, whats new? Any person with common sense could see this coming from a mile away

Most nationalists I know support Russia(or at least don't support NATO and Ukraine.) and think that all the Ukrainian women leaving is going to have disastrous consequences for Ukraine in the future.

They're just mad I fucked their oneitis.

Most nationalists I know support Russia(or at least don't support NATO and Ukraine.) and think that all the Ukrainian women leaving is going to have disastrous consequences for Ukraine in the future.
HMM okay I hear you

So are Azov nationalists?

Cope. There are still countless toilets in Ukraine.

So are Azov nationalists?
Yes, they are Ukrainian nationalists and they don't like Russia for historical reasons. The thing about nationalists however, is that they are not a unified group and have differing views on how their nations should operate.

Most western/anglosphere nationalists, I should specify, hate NATO and their governments because they feel as if they are ruining their countries with immigration and poor fiscal policies. Thus they support Russia because they are actively fighting against the NATO hegemony over Europe.

Last edited:
Cope. There are still countless toilets in Ukraine.
I cant argue against that because I dont have the data. What I am seeing in Europe is tons and tons of Ukrainian women and children appearing everywhere and I do travel alot in summer to visit friends in other EU countries and do tourist stuff, the Ukrainian women and children are all over Europe. I am not talking from make believe I am saying what I see every day, it is reality. These foids are making themselves comfortable here.

Yes, they are Ukraine nationalists and they don't like Russia for historical reasons. The thing about nationalists however, is that they are not a unified group and have differing views on how their nations should operate.

Most western/anglosphere nationalists, I should specify, hate NATO and their governments because they feel as if they are ruining their countries with immigration and poor fiscal policies. Thus they support Russia because they are actively fighting against the NATO hegemony over Europe.
Okay so if I understood you correctly, you are saying nationalists are not a unified group because of differences in how to run each individual countries affairs which obviously clash in certain regards?

Okay so if I understood you correctly, you are saying nationalists are not a unified group because of differences in how to run each individual countries affairs which obviously clash in certain regards?
yes.

okay goodpoint thanks for enlightining me.

No wonder nationalists cant make any progress anywhere yet leftists all over are making tons of progress.

No wonder nationalists cant make any progress anywhere yet leftists all over are making tons of progress.
brutal but true. It's funny because when shit hits the fan it's usually the right/nationalists that are unified but the leftists usually just start killing each other over petty differences, see the Spanish civil war or the Great purge.

brutal but true. It's funny because when shit hits the fan it's usually the right/nationalists that are unified but the leftists usually just start killing each other over petty differences, see the Spanish civil war or the Great purge.
nationalism should be done away with in its current form if it cannot make any progress. Either update or get out of the way.

Only leftist faggots and toilets support Ukraine and it's rapefugees.

I hope Russia takes Ukraine and the rest of the EU along with it.

Yes, they are Ukrainian nationalists and they don't like Russia for historical reasons. The thing about nationalists however, is that they are not a unified group and have differing views on how their nations should operate.

This :bigbrain:

Big truth. Also Russia is slowly becoming Muslim. And these niggas are supporting it. :lul: It also has highest abortion rate in Europe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big truth. Also Russia is slowly becoming Muslim. And these niggas are supporting it. :lul: It also has highest abortion rate in Europe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thats what happens to a spiritually dead people. Communism makes people spiritually dead.