Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory White Messiah Complex

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
This is something I've noticed irl for a long time and we see it everyday thanks to the internet.
Stupid dumbshit cumskins being the swords and shields for people that they do not belong to.
I like to call this "White Messiah Complex".
Cumskins with WMC believe that its their moral obligation to fight for the rights and support groups of people they don't know, don't belong to and/or know very little, or absolutely nothing about.

For example, cumskins suffering from WMC support Burn Loot Murder, which is a group of violent, hateful, rapists, looters, and anti-white niggers who want to abolish the police force and release violent criminals from prison.

They support Islam and Hamas, despite them both having beliefs that are opposed to their own.
Like being anti-lgbt and treating foids like property.

They support feminists, despite feminists being a hateful, misandrist group who don't really want equal treatment or responsibility.
They only want power, control and dominance over men.

And the importation of mass illegal immigrants from the middle east, africa and some parts of south east asia and india.
Despite these guys having a completely different alien culture and worldview to them.
Most of these illegals are men too, and the only reason why their fleeing their own countries on mass, is because our countries are better than theirs and they refuse to build their own or improve them.
They want the white man to look after them, give them free houses and free money.

But yeah, this is a new term I coined: White Messiah Complex.
Spread it around, boyos.

Last edited:
They support Islam and Hamas, despite them both having beliefs that are opposed their own.
Like being anti-lgbt and treating foids like property.
This is something that I will never be able to understand. It is like a jew who supports the nazis. Fucking braindead npcs :feelstastyman:

Op, you must defend the opticons!

This is something that I will never be able to understand. It is like a jew who supports the nazis. Fucking braindead npcs :feelstastyman:
And it's like Faggots for Palestine, or niggers for the KKK.
Srsly, plenty of fags support communism, despite many communist leaders like Che Guevara being massively homophobic.

FyCQhy4WYBwR0m8.jpg

full

FaPlqL_X0AEH7NL.jpg

Last edited: