Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men mog shitskin/nigger men

B

bcroger

Legend
★★
I saw 2 college white foids (one blonde and one brunette ) fight over this shit skin sand nigger in his 20s at a smoothie shop . They were both talking over each other to get his attention. Apparently, the sand nigger is originally from Detroit Michigan but moved here to Dallas Texas for college. Some of them are good looking. Esp. some Arab and black American men.

But most shitskin American(I can only speak for the USA, not Europe or elsewhere) men are ugly/undesired like their [mostly obese] female counterparts. Most of the black/Hispanic men I see are with 2/10 obese women or single.

You only notice the ones with some highly attractive white foid. For example, you see 10 nigger men. 9 of them are with some obese animal, and 1 has this 9.5/10 blonde woman by his side and you notice that one attractive couple and ignore all the rest.

I saw 2 college white foids (one blonde and one brunette ) fight over this shit skin sand nigger in his 20s at a smoothie shop . They were both talking over each other to get his attention. Some of them are good looking. Esp. some Arab and black American men.

But most shitskin American(I can only speak for the USA, not Europe or elsewhere) men are ugly/undesired like their [mostly obese] female counterparts. Most of the black/Hispanic men I see are with 2/10 obese women or single.

You only notice the ones with some highly attractive white foid. For example, you see 10 nigger men. 9 of them are with some obese animal, and 1 has this 9.5/10 blonde woman by his side and you notice that one attractive couple and ignore all the rest.
Nigga shitsskins should go for their own.
I swear most wouldn’t be incels if they went back home and got a wife

I saw 2 college white foids (one blonde and one brunette ) fight over this shit skin sand nigger in his 20s at a smoothie shop
ragefuel; they need to be purged

JBB is still law tbhngldedsrs

water sea GIF

White men mog nigger men
@FuckTheFBI take a look at this blasphemy

cope, JBB is law

Water

But shitskins have actual feminine women so it becomes a wash

"shitskins have actual feminine women"

Black, Arab and Indian women are feminine?
Blacks aren't human so they don't have women by default

Otherwise yes, I would put Arab and indian women as much more feminine than ur average white western roastie

Blacks aren't human so they don't have women by default

Otherwise yes, I would put Arab and indian women as much more feminine than ur average white western roastie
^Currycel calling someone not human :feelstastyman: I would gladly exterminate all Currycels and the world would thank me for it. Nothing of value would be lost if India was nuked into oblivion.

^Currycel calling someone not human :feelstastyman: I would gladly exterminate all Currycels and the world would thank me for it. Nothing of value would be lost if India was nuked into oblivion.
That's basically what everyone in the world thinks of them. Which is why Curry's are the true incels

White men musta kill shitskin/nigger men