Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White men got cucked hard by curries

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
In the aftermath of the 1780 Battle of Pollilur, 7,000 British soldiers were held imprisoned by Haidar Ali and Tipu Sultan in the fortress of Seringapatnam. Of these, more than 300 were forcibly circumcised. :lul: Cromwell Massey, who kept a secret diary during his captivity, wrote: "I lost with the foreskin of my yard all those benefits of a Christian and Englishman which were and ever shall be my greatest glory." :lul::lul: Adolescent captives were, in addition to being circumcised, made to wear female clothes. (Curries were the first trannymaxxers. :lul:) James Bristow, a teenage artilleryman, "revenged himself" by circumcising dogs (low T trait), believing that this would harm the religious feelings of the Muslim warders (a.k.a. "he was coping hard). The prospect of punishment did not deter him, because "compelling us to undergo an abhorred operation [was] so base and barbarous an act of aggression, that it was impossible to reflect on it with temper." :feelskek: James Scurry (this dude got cucked so hard by curries, his last name contains "curry." :lul:), also a prisoner of war, confirms in his book, The Captivity, Sufferings, and Escape of James Scurry (1824), that English soldiers, Mangalorean Catholics, and other prisoners were forcibly circumcised. Just lol!!!! GTFIH curries and rejoice at these beautiful moments. Alt-right/right-wing cucks BTFO'd hard. :feelskek:

And now curries shit in street, starving to death while white men play vidya all day getting their dicks sucked by currywhores and noodlewhores. I see its a win

Based Mughalcels.

brutal. JFL at anyone who actually defends their parents decision to circumcise them. it's a form of emasculating men, always has been. its like defending the bulls decision to fuck your wife :feelshaha:

Based Mughalcels.
Hell yeah!
And now curries shit in street, starving to death while white men play vidya all day getting their dicks sucked by currywhores and noodlewhores. I see its a win
Don't forget that kebabwhores get fucked by white guys too in Germany. :feelskek:
brutal. JFL at anyone who actually defends their parents decision to circumcise them. it's a form of emasculating men, always has been. its like defending the bulls decision to fuck your wife :feelshaha:
I love being circumcised though. I'm glad I don't have an ugly uncut dick.

Hell yeah!

Don't forget that kebabwhores get fucked by white guys too in Germany. :feelskek:

women being women lol what youd except
same. fuck cucks who disagrees with this. some of them bitching about being circumcised like its a big deal

well there's no point in arguing about it at that point. im extremely glad I have foreskin tbh

women being women lol what youd except

same. fuck cucks who disagrees with this. some of them bitching about being circumcised like its a big deal
Yeah, it's a shame though but it is what it is. Glad I am not the only one who's glad he was circumcised. People with uncut cocks will cope and say "MUH NERVE ENDINGS!" while studies have concluded that there is not a difference in sensitivity with or without foreskin.
well there's no point in arguing about it at that point. im extremely glad I have foreskin tbh
We can argue because it's on-topic. Why are you glad you have foreskin?
Nice cope.
Found the guy with the ugly dick.

it's a natural, functioning and sensitive part of my body. no professional medical association in the world recommends routine infant circumcision, nor do they state it is medically necessary. when the foreskin is removed, the head of the penis can develop a thick layer of skin to protect it, making it much less sensitive. as a result, circumcised men are 3 times more likely to have issues with erectile dysfunction. cortisol levels, a stress hormone, are 3-4 times higher during circumcision than prior to the procedure, which may impact the child’s response to pain or stress throughout the rest of their life. also if you use lotion while masturbating then you admit that uncircumcised dicks are functionally superior because ours don't need to use lubricant. there's also literally no reason I would want to have it removed anyways, having foreskin feels better and is more practical plus no woman will ever see it anyways so aesthetics are a moot point

Yeah, it's a shame though but it is what it is. Glad I am not the only one who's glad he was circumcised. People with uncut cocks will cope and say "MUH NERVE ENDINGS!" while studies have concluded that there is not a difference in sensitivity with or without foreskin.

Found the guy with the ugly dick.
I was circumcised at a old age so by the time I was already masturbating and shit so I can tell that there's literally no difference between being circumcised or not its literally the same experience

it's a natural, functioning and sensitive part of my body. no professional medical association in the world recommends routine infant circumcision, nor do they state it is medically necessary. when the foreskin is removed, the head of the penis can develop a thick layer of skin to protect it, making it much less sensitive. as a result, circumcised men are 3 times more likely to have issues with erectile dysfunction. cortisol levels, a stress hormone, are 3-4 times higher during circumcision than prior to the procedure, which may impact the child’s response to pain or stress throughout the rest of their life. also if you use lotion while masturbating then you admit that uncircumcised dicks are functionally superior because ours don't need to use lubricant. there's also literally no reason I would want to have it removed anyways, having foreskin feels better and is more practical plus no woman will ever see it anyways so aesthetics are a moot point
"The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction." So, the sensitivity point is moot. Also, with circumcised penises come other positives (other than being aesthetically pleasing); strongly reduces risk of getting HIV, infections are less likely, don't have to deal with "dick cheese" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: and protects against penile cancer.
I was circumcised at a old age so by the time I was already masturbating and shit so I can tell that there's literally no difference between being circumcised or not its literally the same experience
I was circumcised as a baby, but I have a friend whom reverted to Islam and he got circumcised (for medical reasons). I asked him if there was a decrease in sensitivity and he said there wasn't. Also, if you look at my response before yours then you can see a quote that scientifically proves what you and I both claim.

"The highest quality evidence indicates that circumcision does not decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction." So, the sensitivity point is moot. Also, with circumcised penises come other positives (other than being aesthetically pleasing); strongly reduces risk of getting HIV, infections are less likely, don't have to deal with "dick cheese" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: and protects against penile cancer.
the procedure itself isn't what reduces sensitivity as much as the potential after-effects of it, like when the lack of foreskin there causes a new layer of skin to form. it doesn't always happen but it's common and as a result the procedure does, statistically speaking, triple your likelihood of getting erectile dysfunction.

I'm at no risk of getting HIV, foreskin actually has a biological function in preventing certain types of infections (it keeps bacteria and dirt away from your urinal tract), 'dick cheese' isn't a problem for me because I wash it regularly as with every other part of my body, and circumcision reduces your risk of penile cancer in the same way that cutting your pinky finger off reduces your risk of melanoma. and personally I don't find uncircumcised dicks aesthetically pleasing at all, they look mutilated and somewhat disturbing to me

Last edited:
@Blacktarpill This is going to be fun
Gay/Fag cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your foreskin is your pride! A real man wont let anyone to change HIS penis.
Your feelings are STOLEN FOREVER, i guess it is nice to be a cuck and "be ok with it". :feelskek:

and personally I don't find uncircumcised dicks aesthetically pleasing at all, they look mutilated and somewhat disturbing to me
Isn't it obvious that there's no loss in sensitivity by circumcision whatsoever? I don't think any circumcised guy had to deal with what you're describing. I wouldn't want my foreskin back even if I had the chance, I think it looks too ugly and with me so do many other people.
Your foreskin is your pride! A real man wont let anyone to change HIS penis.
That's why you mayos got cucked hard by us curries. :feelskek:

Shitskin curry cope.

curries are gods

Superpower 2020

Interplanetary space shitting
579.gif

I got circ’d tbh rip my penis skin

I’m uncircumcised