Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White men are beyond cucked on so many levels. What can we do to save ourselves?

D

Dickcelled

Early 30s, White, Dickcel
★★★
Whites and Asians are the only ones who bring in money to the system.

Blacks and all other minorities leech off our tax money

So basically, we work for months out of the year to pay blacks social welfare

And then the blacks will rob us while we are at work

And sleep with our women / daughters...

The newest generation is already less than 50% white, I think like 48%, and in reality it's less than that.. SO basically we either do something right now to change it or we are royally cooked. Getting rich wont help because your stupid fucking daughter will become brainwashed and turn into a liberal race traitor.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?? I CANT STAND THIS TIMELINE. Why cant I grow up in a white majority country like my parents, grandparents, and so on?? So fucking gay dude.

IMG 1033

The newest generation is already less than 50% white, I think like 48%, and in reality it's less than that.. SO basically we either do something right now to change it or we are royally cooked. Getting rich wont help because your stupid fucking daughter will become brainwashed and turn into a liberal race traitor.

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?? I CANT STAND THIS TIMELINE. Why cant I grow up in a white majority country like my parents, grandparents, and so on?? So fucking gay dude.

Hello chuddie.

Would you cause TND or ascend with a stacy?

>What can we do to save ourselves?

TKD, TND, TWD, TTD, TSSD, etc.

I know about miscegenation mannnnn and Kalergi all that shit. I'm a perma online incel Chud. fuck meee. Whites gone and rabbies celebrating it. It's over It's over its over its over im spiraling
we need to deport them all to isreal
images

I know about miscegenation mannnnn and Kalergi all that shit. I'm a perma online incel Chud. fuck meee. Whites gone and rabbies celebrating it. It's over It's over its over its over im spiraling
post skin color and time stamp, I know you’re a niggie

Dude, were fucking incels :feelstastyman: why should we care about a society that hates us and would make a holiday out of the day that all incels drop dead. Beyond cucked failed normie mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back