Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White manlets who can't arrange marriagemaxx are doomed

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
There's only one trait which will hinder you the most for your entire life, other traits can be handled. You probably guessed its manletism.

Ever since I was 6 years old there was a small white man who lived on the road adjacent to mine. Everyday I would go to school I would see him with his tiny white dog, he had a bad limp which would cause him too basically drag his left leg as he walked. Not one time did I see him with a wife or kids or friends. He was always alone. He always looked angry and sad

16 years later I still see him, he has the look of complete despair in his eyes. When I was a kid he looked like a average small guy. Now that I'm older he looks like a tiny giga manlet. No wonder he's alone. I don't see his dog anymore probably died:feelsrope:

If he was ethnic he could have gone to his village and paid for a virgin with some goats and sheep. His culture doesn't care about people like him:feelsrope:

Its brutal to see the blackpill manifest in real life and give you glimpse of your future if you don't ascend

Last edited:
Ever since I was 6 years old there was a small white man who lived on the road adjacent to mine. Everyday I would go to school I would see him with his tiny white dog, he had a bad limp which would cause him too basically drag his left leg as he walked. Not one time did I see him with a wife or kids or friends. He was always alone. He always looked angry and sad

16 years later I still see him, he has the look of complete despair in his eyes. When I was a kid he looked like a average small guy. Now that I'm older he looks like a tiny giga manlet. No wonder he's alone. I don't see his dog anymore probably died:feelsrope:
Holy fucking shit.

How can you look at shit like this and think god isn't a sadist?

Any manlet in The West is doomed.

Ethnics can ascend if they come from a third world country. If your from a developed nation like Japan its over
Easier said than done though.