Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White man shoots Indian man for no reason

super based, i fucking hate currys

That's fucked up tbh

maybe he wanted too practice his accuracy?

if you cant tell this is a joke, only shoot in self-defence

Understandable tbh

Nig culture can also be blamed for this-it has plagued the West for too long now.

It glorifies violence & other r-selective behavioral traits; you can clearly see the impact of it with his teardrop tattoo.

He was an “international student,” so even pajeet nationalists should be able to admit nothing of value was lost. Canada, the UK, Australia, NJ, etc. need a curry Holocaust (but spare our nigga @Rapist)

non-incel Normies are literally terrorists tbh

because they hate us whites, and they hate our history and culture, but they leave their own country and settle in our countries.
and they don't even have a good reason to leave, they just want to come here to take advantage of our superior system, rather than improving their own.

"Inceldom discussion"

You can own guns in the UK?

damn that's some niggerish behavior... hate to be the moralfag but that huwite man is not one of us!

Nig culture can also be blamed for this-it has plagued the West for too long now.

It glorifies violence & other r-selective behavioral traits; you can clearly see the impact of it with his teardrop tattoo.

These kind of men get rewarded with everything toilets have at their hand if they avoid prison or make their way out from it. I often see educated, healthy and probably okay looking men complaining about that they couldn't go further from their first dates while any tattooed wild animals or criminals drown in pussy. I would say that Haiti is the true feminist utopia toilets want.

Must be a incel

:bigbrain: