Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White man...How do you cope!

V

Villagecel

Recruit
★★
Knowing your future young white wife is a whore.

Ufiz7cjg4ga51

This s**t is not even funny anymore. I feel for young white man specially ugly ones.... he will probably marry a women one day whose hole has been penetrated by god knows how many chads.
The moaning she will make with you will never be like the one she made first time. imagine your first night with her and you come to realisation that she has already been wide open by the :chad: and not you:feelsbadman:

Not sure if that's better than being incel or not

isn't this women of all races?

i don't wanna get married anyway

I'd rather be an incel than marry a whore with more than 10 body count.

>future wife

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

man my future is getting eaten by maggots in the woods.

Knowing your future young white wife is a whore.

View attachment 289734

This s**t is not even funny anymore. I feel for young white man specially ugly ones.... he will probably marry a women one day whose hole has been penetrated by god knows how many chads.
The moaning she will make with you will never be like the one she made first time. imagine your first night with her and you come to realisation that she has already been wide open by the :chad: and not you:feelsbadman:

Exactly. I feel for the short balding white men who are ugly but financially well off.

If the foid has a nigger cock fetish, 100% guarantee she's been gang banged by 5 niggers at a time every weekend.

Foid with a Spic fetish has fucked all of her salsa dance instructors. Not as many partners but still a lot of partners.

Foid with a kpop fetish has most certainly gone to Korea to fuck, at least in SF/LA/NYC where there are Koreans around. Less partners though in this category, but definitely more than 1 partner jfl.

Foid with a sand nigger/money fetish has been paid to go to Dubai to get a Prince or Sheikh and gang banged by his servants at least once if they are good looking enough. At worst has been shit on her chest.

Curry and abo fetishes don't exist.

But yes after all of this, by the time the foid is 29 or older, pussy absolutely roasted and used up, THEN she settles for a financially stable low-tier normie white man (rice men for some noodlewhores).

> Wife
Uh? Did I miss something? What is that?

>future wife

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

man my future is getting eaten by maggots in the woods.
:feelskek: :feelsokman:
Exactly. I feel for the short balding white men who are ugly but financially well off.

If the foid has a nigger cock fetish, 100% guarantee she's been gang banged by 5 niggers at a time every weekend.

Foid with a Spic fetish has fucked all of her salsa dance instructors. Not as many partners but still a lot of partners.

Foid with a kpop fetish has most certainly gone to Korea to fuck, at least in SF/LA/NYC where there are Koreans around. Less partners though in this category, but definitely more than 1 partner jfl.

Foid with a sand nigger/money fetish has been paid to go to Dubai to get a Prince or Sheikh and gang banged by his servants at least once if they are good looking enough. At worst has been shit on her chest.

Curry and abo fetishes don't exist.

But yes after all of this, by the time the foid is 29 or older, pussy absolutely roasted and used up, THEN she settles for a financially stable low-tier normie white man (rice men for some noodlewhores).
Brutal truthpill :feelsbadman:

:feelskek: :feelsokman:

Brutal truthpill :feelsbadman:

Something absolutely needs to be done about this, yet all of these foids and libtards and simps immediately jump at the false accusations that we are all terrorists.

Something absolutely needs to be done about this, yet all of these foids and libtards and simps immediately jump at the false accusations that we are all terrorists.
only the coming back of Jesus can save us & the brown hippie ain't coming anytime soon.

this isn't white exclusive thing. soon entire planet will be filled with mentally ill tranny mutts

this isn't white exclusive thing. soon entire planet will be filled with mentally ill tranny mutts
White society is source of all degeneracy and evil. They export there degeneracy to rest of the world. They have destroyed there Christian values and have allowed rich womaniser pedo filth like Epstein & likes of trump to run the show and they celebrate it.... what do you think was going to happen when you sexualised underage teens.

White society is source of all degeneracy and evil. They export there degeneracy to rest of the world. They have destroyed there Christian values
This.

But muh jews did it apparently. Whitey dindu nuffin. They were all good boys and the evil jews did everything wrong.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

@riceronicel nigga are u tryna tell me not every foid has nigger fetish? getoutta here also jbc fetish exists OMAIHECKINGGOSH wtf are u tb

all women are whores, but whites are always a step ahead. next decade noodles will behave like whites now and ethnicfoids like noodles in the current state. i cant even imagine how bad whites will be

caucasian man - take me by the hand take me to the land that you understand

What does race have anything to do with this?

White society is source of all degeneracy and evil. They export there degeneracy to rest of the world. They have destroyed there Christian values and have allowed rich womaniser pedo filth like Epstein & likes of trump to run the show and they celebrate it.... what do you think was going to happen when you sexualised underage teens.
(((White society)))

>mfw OP is low IQ to think it's only limited to white women

i wouldn't marry even if i could

Do you know what it is funny? It says their "first" marriage. Indeed, nowadays a b3atch marries 3 or 4 times.

five percent huh? it is what it is

Assuming you even have a chance as an incel, if you get married or committ to a foid knowing everything we know about their nature... you deserve every bit of misery that comes your way.

Assuming you even have a chance as an incel, if you get married or committ to a foid knowing everything we know about their nature... you deserve every bit of misery that comes your way.

Tinkering and eating dairy products.

Synagog of Satan

View: https://youtu.be/TRPkjynavIg

Even Redpillers agree with us about marriage

@riceronicel nigga are u tryna tell me not every foid has nigger fetish? getoutta here also jbc fetish exists OMAIHECKINGGOSH wtf are u tb

none of the types of foids I mentioned are mutually exclusive you gorilla faggot. Just because a foid has a kpop fetish doesn't mean she doesn't have a nigger fetish, and vice versa. Every foid has some type of fetish some way. Nigger fetishes are probably the most popular one.