Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Leftist Cuck Stabbed to Death as Girlfriend Watches and does Nothing

Good riddance just wish he killed her too

NYC doesn’t seem safe

lol he got killed by a niggER.

NiggER should have taken that white cuck’s bitch to a dark alley and raped hER. Then he should’ve killed hER too.

I bet she went home with that niggER aftERwards anyway, sucked his dirty niggER ape dick and drank his niggER gorilla cum

That sentence alone is poetry. Now its "incomprehensible" that niggers kill people randomly in the streets in new york LMAO

she doesn't even scream, she doesn't cry for help, she just stands there and watches
starting to think she didn't even love him :feelskek:
retarded thread. you can hear her say "no no no" at the end

Another L for talllfags

She was probably banging the killer and he found out about her boyfriend.

retarded thread. you can hear her say "no no no" at the end
keyword: At the end when hes already fucking dead and so calmly its not her screaming its her saying no no no like she forget to turn off the stove :feelskek: :feelskek:
that's not the reaction you expect after seeing your husband literally get stabbed to death

keyword: At the end when hes already fucking dead and so calmly its not her screaming its her saying no no no like she forget to turn off the stove :feelskek: :feelskek:
that's not the reaction you expect after seeing your husband literally get stabbed to death
what are you supposed to do when you are in such a state of shock? if I threw you into an ice cold bath you would not scream or shout swear words you would be unable to speak until at least 20 seconds after you get out of it

A man's death is seen like less than a triviality in our modern world, less important than a fart.
And cucks like @Adolf Hitler and @Moroccancel2- gleefully enjoy being slaves of such society.

what are you supposed to do when you are in such a state of shock? if I threw you into an ice cold bath you would not scream or shout swear words you would be unable to speak until at least 20 seconds after you get out of it
you're comparing apples to oranges.
a reasonable state of shock would be if you were walking next to someone and suddenly that person got ran over, you see them one second and the next you don't thats understandable.
but she saw it escalate (slowly might i add) for a fight and did nothing or even say nothing while it happened she just stood there like an npc.

She has to at least play the part of pretending to give a shit about her boyfriend.:feelshaha:

part where he getting kilned is cut, i think only police has full video. What's interesting is that this black dude didn't even touched a female, and feminist bitch so much about how easy and safe it's for men to walk at night.
he is privileged as fuck here. at least he got the sweet release of death. she has to deal with the trauma of this the rest of her life. wahman most affected :soy::foidSoy:

Even violent thugs are cucks. They always go for the man.

Good, hopefully all these stupid leftists get scared and move out so I can finally have my hometown back

Funniest thing is the femoid refused to cooperate with the cops on finding the nigger jfl

If only you knew how wet she was for that nigga in that moment

Men are the protectors they said, it’s what we were made for they said.