Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News White left-wing femoids convicted on federal terrorism charges in Washington state

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
As deranged Redditors froth at the mouth and repeatedly screech that all conventionally unattractive men are terrorists, they failed to notice the actual terrorists that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTFs) had their sights on.

Indeed, this case is just another example of a long list of terrorism and hate crime cases that receive little or no attention from hypocritical Redditors due to the gender and race of the perpetrator. I previously highlighted the case of Nicole Poole Franklin: Deranged femoid receives 25-year sentence for running over two children with her car in racially motivated attack. Reddit barely notices.

Last week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced:
A 28-year-old Bellingham, Washington woman was convicted today in U.S. District Court in Seattle of violence against a railroad carrier, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Tessa M. Gorman. Ellen Brennan Reiche, was one of two people arrested on the BNSF Railway tracks near Bellingham, near midnight on November 28, 2020. Reiche was convicted of placing a ‘shunt’ – a device that interferes with train signals – on the tracks. The jury deliberated about three hours following the two-day trial. Reiche faces up to 20 years in prison when sentenced by Chief U.S. District Judge Ricardo S. Martinez on December 17, 2021.
According to records in the case and testimony at trial, on the night of November 28, 2020, Reiche and co-defendant Samantha Frances Brooks, 24, were observed on video surveillance walking on the tracks near a crossing in Bellingham. Whatcom County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the scene. The defendants were detained for trespassing, and a shunt was found on the tracks near where the deputies had first encountered them. Reiche was carrying a paper bag containing wire, a drill with a brush head, a magnetic adhesive and gloves. The wire was similar to the wire used in the shunting incidents. The shunt that was placed on the tracks could have interfered with the railroad crossing guard at Cliffside Drive in Bellingham. A train carrying crude oil, among other cargo, was scheduled to come through that area soon after this incident.

Eohi3YGWMAARDqt

Why would two members of le emphatico genderino behave so recklessly?

From the Associated Press:
Investigators believe some of the attacks were in protest of the construction of a natural gas pipeline across British Columbia through Indigenous land, and to keep supplies from reaching Canada. Opponents say the 416-mile (670-kilometer) Coastal GasLink Pipeline Project will worsen environmental damage and infringe on the rights of First Nations people in British Columbia.

Yikerinos! Good on the FBI and the CBP for not giving these insane femoids a pussy pass for their violent ecoterrorism.

For more details on the case, read the criminal complaint filed here:

Last edited:
Of course they post the most relatable looking photos of her being fun and goofy.

She'll be let off the hook because "women are wonderful"
Brutal effect

Of course they post the most relatable looking photos of her being fun and goofy.
They should show killers are relatable and normal people. Then people will be suspicious of everyone

Prisons should be co-ed. What do you think?

Prisons should be co-ed. What do you think?
It would be a peace of mind. All those men are forced to abstain themselves from sex during their incarceration. Imagine the absolute fear and panic foids would be in. I can sit back and relax knowing the carnage thats happening behind those walls.

Goddamn... imagine being that fuckin bored that you wanna sabotage trains. I'm sure she will have plenty of things to do in prison to keep her mind occupied (lulz).

Only 20 years?

Goddamn... imagine being that fuckin bored that you wanna sabotage trains. I'm sure she will have plenty of things to do in prison to keep her mind occupied (lulz).
Environmentalists are terrorists

As deranged Redditors froth at the mouth and repeatedly screech that all conventionally unattractive men are terrorists, they failed to notice the actual terrorists that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTFs) had their sights on.

Indeed, this case is just another example of a long list of terrorism and hate crime cases that receive little or no attention from hypocritical Redditors due to the gender and race of the perpetrator. I previously highlighted the case of Nicole Poole Franklin: Deranged femoid receives 25-year sentence for running over two children with her car in racially motivated attack. Reddit barely notices.

Last week, the U.S. Department of Justice announced:

View attachment 493366

Why would two members of le emphatico genderino behave so recklessly?

From the Associated Press:

Yikerinos! Good on the FBI and the CBP for not giving these insane femoids a pussy pass for their violent ecoterrorism.

For more details on the case, read the criminal complaint filed here:

don't count your chickens yet, i'll post an update after sentencing
Thank you for your service

burn it with fire, murricans have got the guns to shoot this monstrosity on sight as an act of self defense

Left wing white femoids are toxic asf, left wing femoids jn general

It would be a peace of mind. All those men are forced to abstain themselves from sex during their incarceration. Imagine the absolute fear and panic foids would be in. I can sit back and relax knowing the carnage thats happening behind those walls.
:feelsLSD:

Based.:redpill:

I´m happy about their charges, however, environmental action is based.