Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White knights ruin it again

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Some bitch who posted her pic on rateme stated she fucks a lot of guys who are under her looks level, and that her friends who were girls always told her "Go for it", yet of course the white knights struck
Wasn’t until one of my guy friends bluntly asked why I always fuck ugly guys that i looked back and realized he was right.

Exactly what she said

Holy shit. I honestly don't know who I hate more. Women or white knights?

why do girls care about who they fuck

Imagine the hate a guy would get for calling the girls he's had sex with ugly. Insta-crucifixion.

This calls for an immediate armed uprising.

why do girls care about who they fuck
It's in a female's nature to be selective because they can't have 9 months of pregnancy wasted on a baby with subhuman genetics.

Some bitch who posted her pic on rateme stated she fucks a lot of guys who are under her looks level, and that her friends who were girls always told her "Go for it", yet of course the white knights struck

Exactly what she said

Holy shit. I honestly don't know who I hate more. Women or white knights?

WKs, they enabled women's natural behavior and created the mess we’re in today. Women can claim temporary insanity and get a slap on the wrist. Guys get the max sentence and trumped up charges simply to prove a point.

Ruined it? Why? I don't get your point

white knights and cucks make me want to end my existence