Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White knights jump dude for punching back a girl

This stuff is a serious ragefeul :feelsree::feelsree:

punching back? i thought women wanted equal rights. if you physically attack me im doing it back. fuck being a cuck.

but women are oppressed

He needs to be a good brothER and leadER

Weak punch but still based

Should've went columbine on their asses they could kill him...

If i was watching i would clap and be no white knight

then they will cry when ER happens

jfl at white knight cucks you can defend foids to the death and theyll still be chad only

Men literally cannot possibly win in a scenario like this.

If you let yourself get punched without defending yourself, you will be emasculated and seen as weak. Your reputation at school will be ruined, if it hasn't been already.

If you defend yourself and fight back, the entire school will consider you a violent misogynistic monster. Your reputation at school will also be ruined.

If a foid decides she wants to fuck with you by starting shit with you, it's over for you. Can't win. Foids have all the power.

Those white knights are legit acting like animals. They’re urged forward by their innate desire to appeal masculine to a female rather than utilizing common sense or logic. Society is devolving.

Also, that guy is pretty jacked for a high schooler

Can someone give some context

Men literally cannot possibly win in a scenario like this.

If you let yourself get punched without defending yourself, you will be emasculated and seen as weak. Your reputation at school will be ruined, if it hasn't been already.

If you defend yourself and fight back, the entire school will consider you a violent misogynistic monster. Your reputation at school will also be ruined.

If a foid decides she wants to fuck with you by starting shit with you, it's over for you. Can't win. Foids have all the power.
So much for gender equality. That shit doesn't exist gender equality never existed . Now that I think about it no wonder male suicide is higher than females

What a weak punch JFL, men would literally take someone else’s life just to get a taste of pussy.

These fags attacking altogether. Their mom did not love them so they grew up with attachment disorder. They like to bully people. But they need a reason because they're hypocritical SIMPs. He punched her. They got the reason. The game starts. Games like this font end up well.

Fucking retard simps fighting for a foid who is Chad only based guy hitting her back tho he should have knocked her teeth out