Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knighting is the OPPOSITE of respecting women

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
If you thought women were the equal of men, you wouldn't feel the need to defend them from insults and violence. You would think they were perfectly capable of defending themselves.

As a man who RESPECTS WOMEN, I vow to:

1. Beat the living shit out of any woman who starts running her mouth. It's what I would do to a guy, so long as he wasn't too big.

2. Insult the fuck out of any woman who is a fucking moron. I will tell her, "kill yourself, you fucking moron." I will tell her, "you're a complete dolt and you deserve to die for it." That's what I say to men who deserve it, so as a man who respects women and believes they are equal to men, I will insult her in exactly the same manner.

3. Ignore any woman I don't know who smiles at me. What a weirdo. Might be a psycho killer.

4. If a woman touches me without consent, I will bash her brains in.

Totally agree. I can't get over the hypocrisy.
I can't believe that this actually exists.

best username :feelskek:

& high iq post

I'm sure that among certain feminists that's known as benevolent sexism, which is basically acting like a white knight/beta orbiter/nice guy

wow...
giphy.gif

White Knights are called out for this. White Knights can't win. Women accuse them of being opportunistic and say they should let women fight their own battles, men accuse them of being genuine, but still cucks.

you can't appease foids without losing

they are to be fucked and put in the kitchen

Just bash heads in bro

water is wet get out newcel

lol at all the women respecting in this thread

White knighting is the epitome of ACTUAL toxic masculinity. Seriously, is there anything more pathetic than a white knight committing or threatening violence against his fellow man on behalf of a foid, especially since many times the foid herself doesn't even give a fuck?

White knighting is all about putting a foid's status and wellbeing ABOVE one's own, which goes way beyond respect into full on cuckoldry.

Disgusting.

aristoteles level IQ