Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White knight uber driver angry because female who got period blood on his seat has to pay to clean it

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When did men become this pathetic?

M'lady shouldn't have to pay!

Maybe that's why no one upvoted his stupid "I'm a white knight give me a medal for fighting against patriarchy" post. These cucked simps are the reason why foids have got so many privileges.

Maybe that's why no one upvoted his stupid "I'm a white knight give me a medal for fighting against patriarchy" post. These cucked simps are the reason why foids have got so many privileges.
Even reddit soys think he's pathetic.

Why would he report it if he didn’t want money jfl. Did he really think uber should pay out of pocket for le kween’s cunt blood? Mariana trench iq

meanwhile if a guy pisses in his pants or wets he gets made fun of

Based Ubercels

I imagine most women would actually be fine with paying to clean something they got period blood on, the fact he is white knighting hard about it is just so bizarre. Its not some outrageous miscarriage of justice.

I bet he touched it and licked his fingers

What a fucking cuck, would he apply that same retarded logic if some guy would shit or pee in his pants?

fucking cringe. She makes it dirty so she pays.

"That was completely out of her control" WTF? She is filthy!.What a pathetic cuck.

I imagine most women would actually be fine with paying to clean something they got period blood on, the fact he is white knighting hard about it is just so bizarre. Its not some outrageous miscarriage of justice.
White knights are pathetic.

It is situational tbh, i've heard stories that the womens bathroom is way more disgusting than mens. There are tampons and blood marks on toilet seats and shit apparently, she could've been one of those who purposefully dont use tampons or absorbents and just leave it there. she could be a crazy cunt with AIDS and left that blood there so someone else gets it (just for the sake of being a cunt). I wouldn't just give her a free pass my .02 cents

what a fucking whiteknight cuck, reminds me of that video where some guy tried to chat up a woman and this whiteknight fag saw it and started screaming at the guy and threatening to kill him. Meanwhile, the woman just walked off down the street not even giving a fuck.

Cucks, whiteknights, and foid worshippers are far more evil than foids.

The bitch does have some control tampons,this cunt should have payed twice that much and the bloke is a weak pussy.

Keep in mind that these are the type of people that are in positions of power in our soyciety.

It's her FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY TO WEAR A FUCKING TAMPON. If she can afford an Uber, she can afford a Tampon. I bet this cuck would excuse her if she threw up in the backseat, because she couldn't help but be a drunkard.
It is situational tbh, i've heard stories that the womens bathroom is way more disgusting than mens. There are tampons and blood marks on toilet seats and shit apparently, she could've been one of those who purposefully dont use tampons or absorbents and just leave it there. she could be a crazy cunt with AIDS and left that blood there so someone else gets it (just for the sake of being a cunt). I wouldn't just give her a free pass my .02 cents
THat's a good point. It's irresponsible of women to bleed knowing they could prevent it. Should very well could have spread AIDS.

It's actually a form of feminist graffiti and a female animal attempt to mark territory.

Next time he takes someone who's drunk and they vomit in his car, it was just that drunk person's bodily function and they shouldn't have to pay for it
full

This needs a "Not safe for eating" tag.
Why would he report it if he didn’t want money jfl. Did he really think uber should pay out of pocket for le kween’s cunt blood? Mariana trench iq
I wonder if on her uber receipt for the $80 it said it was for cleaning her period blood.

But if it was the guy customer before her bleeding from his ass or something then charge that fucker pronto huh, we sure it didn't come from the driver's vagina? Fucking cuck.