Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White Knight tries to interfere with coal burners business

Fuckin fat ass jew yorker, bet he browses soyddit. They should have knifed him (in cod zombies)

Just mind your own business bro

Low inhib mogger

people are getting way more aggressive, because clownworld.

Will leave basedpartment only for wageslavery now...

That's what that cuck gets. Whiteknighting for used whores is the most cucked thing a man can do, and makes pussy drier than the sahara desert. The black guy who yells at her makes her pussy soak.

Based nigger. Attack that white night cuck. Fucking simp got what he deserved

Typical caucus-faggot. They feel entitled to behave like this towards black men instead of minding their business.

They're like women, they like the attention. Probably more than his cuck father gave him.

Anytime you see a couple behaving like this publicly, it's just foreplay and you're cuck if you get involved. Notice how the woman was the first to get mad at him? Happens every time.

This is just his way of signaling that he wants to watch while the BBC pulverizes her vagina.

to think out of all the options that mayofoid had she went with a nig

I fucking hate my fellow white people so much, especially American whites. They’re such weak-willed, emasculated faggots that turn their sons into simps and then wonder why their daughter fucks niggers.

I can’t believe this is the same species that conquered the Earth a few hundred years ago. Centuries of gluttony has turned them into fucking losers that have forgotten life is a competition.

Based troll

He clearly wanted to provoke and then pepper spray the nigger

He’s not a whiteknight he’s a White Knight :feelsLSD:

He even says “never relax” at the end, as in “never relax around blacks”.

Last edited:
I dont know which side is more disgusting..the coal burner or the mentally unstable fat retarded soy cuck

Dude's a simp, got jealous that this landwhale is dating someone that's not him, and got involved to prove that he's an Alpha. Honestly, the simp is at fault here.

that nigger had a great personality the way he threw that water bottle was so majestic

I like whenever I see guys beating their wives or gfs.

When white knighting goes wrong because it turned out the female wasn't in danger and instead she turned her aggression towards the white knight :feelshaha:

"I was just looking out for you". JFL what a pathetic thing to say :lul: TBH I hope the video was larp. Because the white knighter could use a reality check to deflate the foid worship fantasy in his mental construct

Last edited:
That's what that cuck gets. Whiteknighting for used whores is the most cucked thing a man can do, and makes pussy drier than the sahara desert. The black guy who yells at her makes her pussy soak.
That’s why women are cunts she isn’t ugly btw that black guy is a simp

You literally never see black guys doing gay shit like this. It's also some caucus cuck or jew trying to goad people into an unnecessary confrontation. They're literally JUST LIKE FEMALES. Then if you react to their bullshit, they play the victim and call the police.

You literally never see black guys doing gay shit like this. It's also some caucus cuck or jew trying to goad people into an unnecessary confrontation. They're literally JUST LIKE FEMALES. Then if you react to their bullshit, they play the victim and call the police.
Cuck niggas like that need to be bitch slapped more often to calm them down.