Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White Knight Shot While Trying to Stop Fight Between Man and Girlfriend in NYC Subway

Natey Nate

Natey Nate

Commander
★★
The tragedy is that the white knight lived.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Best to mind your own business. Normies problems are their own.

The attitude here will change very quickly once they realize the shooter was probably a "jogger." an "inner-city youth." a "teenager." a "massive goon." an "urbanite." a "hooligan" if you will.

Good

The little faggot should've mind his business

jfl nigga deserved worse

Cuck got shot for no puss

Straphanger shot on NYC subway train after trying to stop fight between man and girlfriend​

A straphanger was shot and wounded on an uptown 4 train on the Upper East Side early Sunday after he tried to intervene in a dispute between a couple, law enforcement sources said.

The 31-year-old victim was hit in his left hand on the train at East 86th Street and Lexington Avenue around 2:30 a.m. Sunday, police told The Post

Cops said they do not have a suspect, and the shooter fled the scene immediately after opening fire.
Police sources said that the suspect and his girlfriend were fighting on the train when the victim intervened. The argument quickly became physical and the suspect pulled out a gun and fired a round.

Police said the suspect quickly fled the scene after opening fire. He has not been identified or taken into custody.

Two workers at a Krispy Kreme next to the train station where the shooting occurred said they were terrified to hear of the violence because they both take the train down from the Bronx to work.

Maylene Sanchez, 33, said she had to take a $20 Uber into Manhattan Sunday morning because the subway was still delayed after the shooting.

“I wasted $20 on a damn Uber,” Sanchez, who is 8 months pregnant and saving everything she can for the baby. “It sucks. It’s not fair I had to spend $20 but I had to open the store.”

Both workers complained the MTA has raised subway prices yet they still have to contend with the “craziness.”

“It’s like the more the price goes up the more dangerous it is,” Sanchez said. “And it doesn’t matter what time of day either. It’s always crazy.”

Her 21-year-old coworker, who asked not to be named, said a group of police officers came into the store early Sunday morning to buy donuts but didn’t mention the shooting.

“This morning five cops came to buy donuts and we wondered why they came,” she said. “I feel like they should’ve said something.”

Both women said they were surprised to hear there was a shooting since they always see a lot of cops in the station.

“There’s always cops in that station. They need to pay more attention,” the 21-year-old said. “They should remove the homeless from the trains. We pay almost three dollars for the train.”

“It’s scary. We’re in the city. We’re not in the ghetto, so I’m surprised,” Sanchez added.

It was unclear if police officers were in the station at the time of the shooting, but at least five NYPD officers were stationed at subway entrances for both North and South trains Sunday morning.

The local train line is currently roped off for scheduled maintenance, the MTA said.

The victim was taken to Cornell Hospital by EMS in stable condition.

His identity has not been released.

The NYPD investigation is ongoing.

Imagine being so messed up by your mother that you think it is a good idea to step in and involve yourself in a public conflict between two lovers.

This is what single motherhood has done.

We now have an army of men walking around who think they can be Marvel Comics heroes by “protecting women.”
Well said in the 2nd article.

he gets a darwin award

I wish there was a video

Why the fuck would you intervene in a fight at 2:30 AM

She chose the man and she will be riding him that same night.

Too bad the pussy worshipping worm didn't die.

Wish he died or was crippled

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back