Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knight kneels in front of a woman while a group laughs at him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

Its over for medievalcels

Knightcel simping.

I hate white knights

Lol literally

Chivalry was cucked

Cope. Medieval knights are Chads whose parents were aristocratic enough to be able to buy their sons a horse, weapons, armour, and pay for the years-long training that it took to become a knight. They were also gymmaxxed, because it takes a lot of core strength to be able to wear metal plates while controlling a horse's movement with your legs alone.

Cope. Medieval knights are Chads whose parents were aristocratic enough to be able to buy their sons a horse, weapons, armour, and pay for the years-long training that it took to become a knight. They were also gymmaxxed, because it takes a lot of core strength to be able to wear metal plates while controlling a horse's movement with your legs alone.
This was posted as a joke. And this is supposed to be from a tabletop game called Warhammer Fantasy.

This was posted as a joke. And this is supposed to be from a tabletop game called Warhammer Fantasy.

yeah i know

i just wanted to point out that if we were born in 11th century Europe, we would be malnourished peasants

May i have another cup of gruel?