Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knight cuck gets what he had coming for him

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-

Would be better if he didn't try to get involved, but no. anything to protect some random hole kwueen
And now he is blind.. for what? Maybe like some money as reparations and eventually will be forgotten in some months lol.. No rewards

Nah, muslims got to go

View attachment 919505
Would be better if he didn't try to get involved, but no. anything to protect some random hole kwueen
And now he is blind.. for what? Maybe like some money as reparations and eventually will be forgotten in some months lol.. No rewards
time to put in the work buddy boyos

thats why bluepill is so dangerous for men, it leads him to his death

If you want to be a hero, go play a video game, not in real-life.

I feel kinda bad now he looked nice but. it satisfies me knowing white knight cucks like him might suffer the same fate

Based nafri. Save europa cucks before once more
F8 FgLhXcAAzxHv

surely now she will fuck him and stay by his side, right?
I bet his babyboomer grandparents, betabuxx soyboy father and his used-up, dirty-dashrag mother will assure him that, he's done the right thing and his future wife is right around the corner.

I feel kinda bad now he looked nice but. it satisfies me knowing white knight cucks like him might suffer the same fate
Yeah, but he made the mistake of thinking foids are entitled to protection. They are not.

I really don't get this. Men are getting falsely accused by random foids for nothing. Why would any man jump to defend a foid and risk himself?

Yeah, but he made the mistake of thinking foids are entitled to protection. They are not.

I really don't get this. Men are getting falsely accused by random foids for nothing. Why would any man jump to defend a foid and risk himself?
The worst that could happen is that guy fucking her later that night. then he would just leave
But no some innocent man had to lose his eyesight(literally worse than losing your life) to protecc his kwueen

What a fool! He ruined himself for a toilet who is still at the club.

Piece of shit. He’s even smiling in the picture on the right like it was worth it

Punching muslims is a based thing to do tbh. Next time he should punch until that sand nigger doesn't move anymore though. Sending him to sleep would have saved his eye sight. Also minus points for doing it for a foid.

Punching Muslims is a based thing to do tbh. Next time he should punch until that sand nigger doesn't move anymore though. Sending him to sleep would have saved his eye sight. Also minus points for doing it for a foid.
Not in this case, and why do you care about punching sand niggers? Ive only wanted to kill gypsies because they actually stole from me. I cant imagine wanting to hit a race of people because of internet extremist propaganda. Tho tbh there are barely any sandcels here but we have natives who look dark

Not in this case, and why do you care about punching sand niggers? Ive only wanted to kill gypsies because they actually stole from me. I cant imagine wanting to hit a race of people because of internet extremist propaganda. Tho tbh there are barely any sandcels here but we have natives who look dark
Why? Cause fuck that violent, terroristic, sky wizard praising cult, that‘s why.

Why? Cause fuck that violent, terroristic, sky wizard praising cult, that‘s why.
Cuckcel is more mad at some monkey than some bluepilled white knight feminist cuck

Doubt she would have even given him a chance.

She 100% thirst after the Moroccan, meanwhile white knight "manned up" and "did the right thing bro" and look where it got him, Stevie Wonder minus the wonder

She 100% thirst after the Moroccan, meanwhile white knight "manned up" and "did the right thing bro" and look where it got him, Stevie Wonder minus the wonder

So the foid is going to have sex with him at least, right?

Nah, muslims got to go
Absolutely. This guy will be a lesson for everybody else though. Do not play white knight, there are a lot of mentally ill people out there.

You really don't know? If you had sandniggers where you live you would side with him. Punching them is the nicest thing that should be done to them.