Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White kids always seem high IQ

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Every time I hear white kids talk, they always seem so high IQ compared to sand nigger and nigger kids. I bet white kids IQ mog even kids from Liberia.

Because genetical determinism blackpill 101

To bad women select for Low IQ thugs.

I was one of the few Blacks in my AP class

I am often surprised with how little Nigger and Sand Nigger kids know about basic stuff that basically every White kid knows.

Unfortunately sexual selection only favours looks and the halo effect negates any negative perceptions a low IQ might give.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts on whites like me from the Eurasian steppes being gods
:shock:

Congrats, on becoming a father btw
When I took more challenging courses in school, I noticed that there were more females and less niggers:lul:
Ye, my Psychology class had lots of females

:what:

Requirements to be in the classes I’m in:

•no high melanin
•Y chromosome
•shorter than 6 ft
•based n blackpilled
I heard your going to be a father soon, my cousin is excited too.

I will breed with an Aryan female and pass on pure Aryan genes. Your cousin isn’t Aryan so I never even touched her
Cope, she said that you were in her several times.

I was one of the few Blacks in my AP class
I thought u were like, 80iq so which is the larp?:lul:
I am often surprised with how little Nigger and Sand Nigger kids know about basic stuff that basically every White kid knows.

Unfortunately sexual selection only favours looks and the halo effect negates any negative perceptions a low IQ might give.
:yes:They just have 0 general knowledge and it's becoming more common among whites as they start to act like niggers more:feelsree:

I thought u were like, 80iq so which is the larp?:lul:

:yes:They just have 0 general knowledge and it's becoming more common among whites as they start to act like niggers more:feelsree:
Aren't you Congolese ?