Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL white kid gets beaten by low inhib nigger

God damn niggers, Chico

black is prob gonna say that the white dude called him the n word and all charges will be dropped

Why do normies still wonder why kids like this guy go ER ( I don’t condone it I’m genuinely curious)

around blacks, never relax

feral animals

The white kid probably

But the white guy was sorta low IQ and was asking for it by telling a nigger insults to his face like what’d he expect was gonna happen

I hate nigger so fucking much I want to lynch that kid with his own intestines (in real life)

He forgot he wasn't behind his keyboard

no
when have i said that low IQcel
Idk I remember something about you commenting saying something of the likes of “based fellow bbc we need to stick together” or something on a members profile you may have probably been joking or you’re a master larger retard

Last edited:
But the white guy was sorta low IQ and was asking for it by telling a nigger insults to his face like what’d he expect was gonna happen
yeah. if he's race pilled enough to call a black guy nigger irl then he should know that it'll probably turn violent

the video makes me sad for all parties involved :(

yeah. if he's race pilled enough to call a black guy nigger irl then he should know that it'll probably turn violent
:yes: . I would never provoke a nigger irl cuz I’m not suicidal. I have however met high iq and nice niggers though so they’re not all bad it’s just that their stupid culture is rotting their brains.

it's funny how the mass media is worshipping niggers in their movies and tv shows, when the internet is full of videos like this.
cumskins are too pussies to do anything, and they only cry and vent on the internet

I've never seen videos of white people randomly beating up blacks

around blacks, never relax

feral animals
Literal savage monkeys

Why did he not even try to defend himself? I'm low T but I still would have tried tbh

Last edited:
Surely he had to have seen that coming. The guy was being very aggressive before hand
he didnt seem that aggressive, he seemed pretty calm and controlled. i know if i was in his shoes id be frozen out of shock and would definitely not have seen it coming

i wonder what he said to get beat up like that
He didn’t say anything the nigger just wanted to attack somebody.

The nigger however did seem to want to find a way to justify its impending attack so told the white kid to say something racist to which the white kid replied: “No.” And then of course the boolie began the attack anyway because that was the whole point.

The white kid was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time but then again it’s always the wrong time wherever niggers are.

it's funny how the mass media is worshipping niggers in their movies and tv shows, when the internet is full of videos like this.
cumskins are too pussies to do anything, and they only cry and vent on the internet

So you think.

Theres plenty of incidents where niggers randomly go missing or end up in the trunk of some car burnt up.

”Oh that’s just other niggers carrying out gang violence against their fellow coons Fat Link. Whites would NEVER retaliate in such ways.”

Uh huh. :feelsEhh:

Literal savage monkeys

Why did he not even try to defend himself? I'm low T but I still would have tried tbh
His brains probs got scrambled like an egg after that first sucker punch. He’s skinny and low T too so no wonder he didn’t even try.

If a nigga is standing this close to you something is about to go down. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Learn the signs dumbass.

Based nigga for beating that racist honky.

The USA as a whole is a fucking generate shithole, absolutely a horrible country, no whites or blacks should be there in the first place, home of the brave and land of the free :feelskek:

he dindu nuffin he wuz a good boy:feelshaha:

you haven’t seen many videos then

Hillary Clinton Reaction GIF by Election 2016

If a nigga is standing this close to you something is about to go down. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Learn the signs dumbass.
If he was autistic, he wouldn't be able to pick up on the signs.

That nigger could probably slay, he's clearly thugmaxxed. Doubt the white kid could slay, especially after being brutally assaulted by an animal in such a vicious manner.

This is the future of america, nigger foids only breed with low inhib drug dealing retards and anyone who isn't that is laughed at and called Uncle Tom. White foids are now engaging in the same behavior by breeding mutts with low inhib niggers but also breeding with low inhibited retards from all races while normies are forced to work hard for some genetic trash tier foid that will probably cheat on them. Its even more cucked for rich people that adopted niggers and are raising low inhib retards instead of having smart and disciplined children.