Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White incels.is members

Whores fuck the men they complain about

I like red scare pod subreddit, it's the one place on the internet where based men and mentally ill feminist whores can coexist

Strange thing is it's actually true, lol

Gee, if only I can start a life with a subhuman yellow monkey.

She’s making fun of us

I'd smash, volcel if you wouldn't

jbw obviously doesn't apply to western asians lmao.

Idk why i have to explain it to you but her tik tok is ironic and mocks white basement dwellers who think that asian foids would lust over them.

That nose shit is fking gross

idk why you autist think she is being serious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Idk why i have to explain it to you but her tik tok is ironic and mocks white basement dwellers who think that asian foids would lust over them.

JBW copers are retarded, so the idea of the posted video being ironic goes right over their tiny little heads.

JBW is just a cope for self-hating ethnics who can't stand the idea that someone else might be worse off than themselves. :feelsjuice: