Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (((White guys))))

@
faded
@faded thoughts about these Aryan gentlemen?
He produced the film

Yes, Welsh is also an incel. Everyone that go against feminism and IT is an incel, because what is being involuntarily celibate but being married and questioning feminism?

Biggest retardation EVER FUCKING REDDIT. :reeeeee:

the nose knows

Jews are Schrodinger's White People

They are both white and not white at the same time, depending on what is most beneficial for them at the time

Matt Walsh isn't a kike but he certainly is a kike sympathizer

Or at at the very least he has to act like one or be completely deplatformed

As much as I dislike Matt Walsh, watching him take on those ultra-woke weirdos is always utterly hilarious. Even most of the time when those professors, professional victims/anti-whites and so on, get challenged by right-wing pundits and media personalities, those latter are usually the same kind of elite silver spooners who received the same kind of elite education and so on, so even when they are combative against them, there's still ultimately the same meta present in how they interact with them that the elites sympathetic to those people also show... and then you have this doofus from a lower-middle-class family in Small Town America, who simply couldn't give a fuck, he points a camera at those people while in a Clark Kent-tier disguise and lets them humiliate themselves like a high school bully picking on an autist would:feelshaha::worryfeels:.

Also, jfl at the chutzpah (hope I'm using that word right) of calling The Critical Drinker an idiot who doesn't understand the media when he's both an accomplished fiction author and a Youtuber more successful than any of those IT weirdos could ever hope to be:feelskek::feelshmm:.

Forgot to quote this:feelsYall::

They are both white and not white at the same time, depending on what is most beneficial for them at the time

The Eternal Innuendo of Emmanuel.

Matt walsh is a faggot christcuck

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fkvn8r/comment/lnyutsu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Women are physically weaker than men in real life. Portraying women as physically strong in movies has no positive effects. It's not truly empowering because it's complete fantasy; and it's not a good role model for young girls because it tells them they can just beat up men. (Something that's impossible) The average man could break a woman's neck in a second. Also wtf kind of fag flag is this?

Yes, Welsh is also an incel. Everyone that go against feminism and IT is an incel, because what is being involuntarily celibate but being married and questioning feminism?

Biggest retardation EVER FUCKING REDDIT. :reeeeee:

Yes but unironically

While chads hate women I find the clever wealthy ones do larp as leftists because it gives off the impression of Coastal Eliteness and high social status

You know I may be an incel and this is a tragic fucking existence but I can pride myself of at least not being stuck in the Jew Nigger matrix

>Omg racism, sexism, homophobia, those are the only evil things a person can do maybe besides killing, and everyone who supports these things is the DEVIL BLLAAARRGH
>Come my brothers in Christ, we need to save Western civilization by being a real alpha male and growing a beard and drinking raw milk to worship our naked Jew on a stick, the le ebil deep state run by the elites needs to be stopped by sacrificing Red Heifers in Israel

I am just shocked most people are nigger tier in education and can’t think beyond these two choices

Last edited: