Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White guys are more incel than Asian and Indian guys.

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
When I go out I regularly see Asian and Indian men with women of their race. Just today walking around the mall I saw a bunch of Asian guys with looks matched Asian girls. I can't remember the last time I saw a white couple IRL. Every white guy I see is either alone or with other guys.

At my old school the FOB Asian kids had their own social circles and dated girls in those social circles. Some of them were even with girls much higher than them looks wise. There were also a bunch of Dutch exchange students. They all played hockey and were virtually all 6'2+. I never saw them interact with a single girl ever. It was a small school and they were in a bunch of my classes so I saw them pretty regularly too.

JBW is bullshit.

I see white couples all the time

Copemaxx thread.

sex-men-women-jpg.34488

Refute it or you're a troll.

Just today walking around the mall I saw a bunch of Asian guys with looks matched Asian girls.

quite literally have not seen that in over a decade

Yes ignore all the stats and experiments that prove the complete opposite is true. Just copemaxx br0

More racepill

cope, jbw sadly is very real. no ethnic likes it, but we all know it

Meh, if true it's just an anecdote along with all the ugly manlets who slay because they're "funny and push themselves forward".

And women don't care about looks! :feelskek: