Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White guy spends thousands to find a wife way put of his league. Learns a HARSH blackpill

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-

Even going to SEA isnt a proper option for men at this point if you're arent rich

They want a big tall white rich American

If you arent most or all of those you're FUCKED

Eastern european mail order brides are the hardest to keep, i think they want the most money too.

He was an incel before it was cool

Not buying it. A whitecel raking in a mere 40K annually would be deemed affluent in SEA.

Not buying it. A whitecel raking in a mere 40K annually would be deemed affluent in SEA.
This video disproves that tbh

And some south east asian foids in their 30s actually prefer old white rich men in their 50s or 60s. I saw a documentary on it.

And some south east asian foids in their 30s actually prefer old white rich men in their 50s or 60s. I saw a documentary on it.
So post that instead of saying "no"

This has been posted here many times before, I saw this on here back in like June.

"It was over", even he knows it. That said I could not watch that date scene, too much awkwardness

Absolute cringe and awkwardness

The worst is that theyre talking through a translator, I have no idea how a relationship like that could ever work

Sure Chads traveling the world have fucked foreign girls who dont even speak a word of english, but thats different because A) its mostly about sex and B) those girls are extremely thirsty and make it known that they want to fuck, no english required

This guy is hoping to marry and live with this woman who effectively cant communicate with him

Thought he deserved Stacy. RIP.

What he expected kek

this guy is low iq/:bluepill:. he actually thought this girl would be into him?

Even going to SEA isnt a proper option for men at this point if you're arent rich

They want a big tall white rich American

If you arent most or all of those you're FUCKED

It's over for him, what girl would want to get with a guy like that when they have Chad and young beta cucks that make the same amount of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back