Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion White guy makes fun of white incel ugly manlet

Also that condescending clap on his back at the end, holy shit what a fucking manchild the guy recording is. And he has over 400k followers. But people don't like bad personalities, right?

Also that condescending clap on his back at the end, holy shit what a fucking manchild the guy recording is. And he has over 400k followers. But people don't like bad personalities, right?
Realtalk, who even is following this crap?

Indeed a piece of shit this guy is. He is probably tall, or the people he pick on are very short. He is scum that pick on ugly guys

This is supposed to be humor, because almost all humans do this to people that are ugly. It's entertaining to see them getting kicked in the ground even more. I hate humans

the worst thing is that these posts get likes instead of discouragement. Soon we won't be able to go outside without being harassed by some tik tok kid looking for ugly people to make fun of

the worst thing is that these posts get likes instead of discouragement. Soon we won't be able to go outside without being harassed by some tik tok kid looking for ugly people to make fun of
So true

Indeed a piece of shit this guy is. He is probably tall, or the people he pick on are very short. He is scum that pick on ugly guys

This is supposed to be humor, because almost all he ihumans do this to people that are ugly. It's entertaining to see them getting kicked in the ground even more. I hate humans
He is probably just a normie

This is supposed to be humor, because almost all humans do this to people that are ugly. It's entertaining to see them getting kicked in the ground even more. I hate humans
I'm surprised the guy didn't pull out a gun on him and shoot him for getting up close to his face like that with the video. That almost warrants at least an organism getting shot.

It will be just like HS all over again, where ugly autists are allowed to be made fun of, abused, etc. freely & recorded; something which happened to me a few times in HS.
Immaturity is seemingly encouraged under the guise of it being "funny"

I recall back in HS, all of the "funny" popular kids were incredibly immature.

I thought nobody cared about short men. Apparently they do care so much enough they'd literally get a camera and video record right in front of the guys poor face. Jfl let him live!
Short men are here on earth to make fun of, and being disgusted by women. Fucking brutal existence

If someone mocks you just for likes and views, it should be legal to punch them

Short men are here on earth to make fun of, and being disgusted by women. Fucking brutal existence
Incorrect I am here to bring the short man nation back to it's feet of honor

If someone mocks you just for likes and views, it should be legal to punch them
Indeed, it's self defense. I had even worse experiences than this guy. People calling me names (yelling) or literally laughed at, stared at. Soon someone or a group will assault me or even kill me. It's just a matter of time

Was he thinking of Hagrid?

Was he thinking of Hagrid?

wow, Man just keep walking if someone puts a camera in your face

This is one of many that harasses random people.

If it's done to a woman or troon, the comments are like LEAVE THEM ALONE

And if it's an ugly male, they laugh at him and may call him a pedophile that deserves it.

This is one of many that harasses random people.

If it's done to a woman or troon, the comments are like LEAVE THEM ALONE

And if it's an ugly male, they laugh at him and may call him a pedophile that deserves it.
jfl true

Where are the woke crowd not cancelling crap like This ???

You could pepper spray them.

It will be just like HS all over again, where ugly autists are allowed to be made fun of, abused, etc. freely & recorded; something which happened to me a few times in HS.

Favela wiggerbags in need of erasure.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Where are the woke crowd not cancelling crap like This ???
Woke culture don't care about ugly men. Only about gays and niggers, and encouraging females to be sluts and fuck with chads in weekends

Choose vi*lence first, before they do, in CS:GO.

The big difference between adultworld and high school is that adults are much more atomized. They spend most of their life alone and vulnerable to vi*lence, unlike high school, where they can move around as a group.

The big difference between adultworld and high school is that adults are much more atomized. They spend most of their life alone and vulnerable to vi*lence, unlike high school, where they can move around as a group.
Good observation; I noticed this on the subconscious but I have realized it more now that you mention it.

In HS, that's when normies are at the peak of their tribalistic mindset: However, once removed they oftentimes find themselves in somewhat of a similar situation to what guys such as you & I have endured for most/all of our lives.