Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White guy in Japan being confronted by a girl

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She wants to know if she has what it takes. If she is cute and pretty enough for this White man.

She almost looks white.

If she were in America I would fuck her brains out but knowing how I feel when foreigners/ethnics/immigrants go to Europe and use their status to cuck European men I could not in good conscious do the exact same thing to Jap men.

Last edited:
If you are a white chad in the west you are basically a king, but if you are a white chad in japan you are a god and bitches like that will ask you if she is a good offering to the god chad

Feel sorry for her boyfriend. Cucked beyond belief.

lol @ that cuck letting Chad seduce her

BRB, flying to Japan now.

She became sad when he said his dick is 9cm.

Fuck shes so qt, hurts not to have her as my gf, this world is truly unfair

I could never fuck any of the chinks. All Asians look like chimps.

@Zesto is right

I'm assuming the bodyfriend doesn't speak English, which is the reason he doesn't seem as upset as he ought to be.

Imagine living in 2018 and not hating women

I wonder if I could ascend in Japan. I’m a tall fag so maybe?

I'll have sex with her.

maybe @Zesto is a mastermind after all

:feelshehe:

Ricecels on suicide watch

I'll bet she looks great in a one piece.

Never trust the inferior sex. In fact never trust any normie these days, most people don't give a shit and would betray you in an instant for a more attractive friend or mate

It's over for @Zesto he doesn't look white enough :feelsbadman:

Jap foids dye their hair and use skin whitening cream to look as white as possible in order to get chads, so pathetic...

her male looksmatch killed himself at age of 17

The ricecel guy is decent looking tbh.

damn that girl wanted to cuck his bf with white gaijin chad she couldn't resist even tho he said his dick is 9cm, after 5 second consideration it wouldn't matter

Jap foids dye their hair and use skin whitening cream to look as white as possible in order to get chads, so pathetic...

No they don't. They know they look better than white femoids and are more attractive.

Just LOL if you think Japanese need skin lightening cream to be that color.

No they don't. They know they look better than white femoids and are more attractive.

Just LOL if you think Japanese need skin lightening cream to be that color.
are you joking? asians, especially the females, WORSHIP whites and despise their own selves. they strive to look whiter in any way they can.

also, asian females have disgustingly bad bone structure and literally zero sexual dimorphism. they are pretty much all shovel-faced chestlets that look identical to the males of their ilk apart from their hairstyles and attire. they are genetic garbage in the most literal way. incel factories.

are you joking? asians, especially the females, WORSHIP whites and despise their own selves. they strive to look whiter in any way they can.

also, asian females have disgustingly bad bone structure and literally zero sexual dimorphism. they are pretty much all shovel-faced chestlets that look identical to the males of their ilk apart from their hairstyles and attire. they are genetic garbage in the most literal way. incel factories.

Keep coping buddy boyo, they only worship white males .
Asian females love them selves . They just Asian males.

The science is clear, men prefer Asian women:

https://incels.is/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/

You are probably a white roastie or coping because you cannot get the most desired race of women (they are very discriminatory) :lol:

Major cope @ "they look like Asian males". Defo a white roastie or a coping ethnik.

Keep coping buddy boyo, they only worship white males .
Asian females love them selves . They just Asian males.

The science is clear, men prefer Asian women:

https://incels.is/threads/new-study-on-online-dating-actually-a-bit-interesting.67537/

You are probably a white roastie or coping because you cannot get the most desired race of women (they are very discriminatory) :lol:

Major cope @ "they look like Asian males". Defo a white roastie or a coping ethnik.
yes bro no doubt they love themselves, that's why plastic surgery to look whiter is so dang popular over there.

lol what??? yes, i am a female mod in a place called "incels.is". good thinking.

yes bro no doubt they love themselves, that's why plastic surgery to look whiter is so dang popular over there.

lol what??? yes, i am a female mod in a place called "incels.is". good thinking.
He isn't too far off TBH.

^ White roastie exposed. They always back down when you name them.

1516842833804.jpg

I got two minutes in before I rage quit.

How can anyone pretend white men aren't living gods?

Someone show me a video of this happening to an Asian or Indian man.

I can't imagine how worse a similar scenario would be in my country, ragefuel tbh.

LMAO the ricecel got mogged into Hiroshima & Nagasaki. Their smv drops to zero when a white man enters the room

Asian girls are by far (at least for me) the most attractive. Its the guys who take the shit end of the stick there because 40% of them end up as incels.

I think anime is a good indication of the obsession the Japanese have with how Europeans look.