Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Guy Gets Cucked By Gymaxxed Tyrone

• Thread starter princeofthepower
  • Start date
It's staged.

This wouldn't have happened if he went for a noodlewhore.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if deep down white guys go for asian women because there's some part of them that knows white women are more likely to cheat

@mentalcel1 too lazy to quote you

Staged or not, this normie soy cuck is mogged to oblivion by that tyrone i can tell you that:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It never began for him, Tyrone slays more than every other race of man.

BBC Theory and JBB have been proven once again

This wouldn't have happened if he went for a noodlewhore.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if deep down white guys go for asian women because there's some part of them that knows white women are more likely to cheat

@mentalcel1 too lazy to quote you

You're coping hard bro.

BBC Theory and JBB have taken root in some Asian countries like Japan and the Philippines.

Tyrone slays harder than all races of men in 2022.

The comment section just proves the majority of soyboys are incels in denial and so they indulge in the :bluepill: and :redpill:

You're coping hard bro.

BBC Theory and JBB have taken root in some Asian countries like Japan and the Philippines.

"tyrone" gets sold at the slave market, actually

Berber vs nog

The comment section just proves the majority of soyboys are incels in denial and so they indulge in the :bluepill: and :redpill:
Straight facts bro, most guys are incel.

They just don't know it.

gradeplot22-w640.png

Seems like runaway hypergamy induced by social media has had quite and effect on the new blood.

White dude isn't even ugly. Just average. Another proof, that 99% of the normalfags are incels in denial.

JBW is cope.

Tyrone slays more than Chad nowadays, all women want BBC
That's why niggers get beaten to death for being around kids in curryland and even when they try to talk to people:lul:
Nobody likes blacks in South Asia. For us, the darker you are the uglier you are.

Literally 70 IQ. Just lol if you think niggers are liked in JAPAN of all fucking places. You are a legit retarded cunt. I'm going to let you know that Japan is one of the most racist and xenophobic countries in this gay earth. Just lol.

Philippines is still the same: dark skin = shit, clear skin = god.

Retard.

Jbb is the norm, staged or not this video. The black is the bull and the white male is seen as a mere "white boy".

It never began for him, Tyrone slays more than every other race of man.

BBC Theory and JBB have been proven once again
:feelskek: every statistics out there says niggers (males) have less sex than every other raceand their dicks are 2cm longer on average

:feelskek: every statistics out there says niggers (males) have less sex than every other raceand their dicks are 2cm longer on average

Yep, just like how Black toilets have the smallest and tightest vaginas and more sexual control and higher libido than any other race, yet nobody wants to touch Black toilets either.

It doesn't matter what we Niggers max, we'll always be at the bottom of the SMV hierarchy. :cryfeels:

That's why niggers get beaten to death for being around kids in curryland and even when they try to talk to people:lul:
Nobody likes blacks in South Asia. For us, the darker you are the uglier you are.
Indians are unfortunately invisible in the west which is where I live as do you. Why would I want to go to India? You all worship white people :feelshaha:

Jewish profile pic, jewish post. What a surprise. You always have to push the niggers on the white women, don't you?

All three of your threads since joining here have been about satisfying your fag cuckold fetish. If that's the kind of discourse you want to engage in, fuck off to reddit

All three of your threads since joining here have been about satisfying your fag cuckold fetish. If that's the kind of discourse you want to engage in, fuck off to reddit
nah, I'm good

this is my new home :)

Indians are unfortunately invisible in the west which is where I live as do you. Why would I want to go to India? You all worship white people :feelshaha:
[UWSL]Cope. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Ind[/UWSL][UWSL]ians are the most successful people in west[/UWSL]:owo::owo:

Where is the gymmaxxx? :feelskek: