Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White guy breeding with noodlewhore in majority Asian country

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Even when you are surrounded by rice, the white guy still scores. Would he be considered a incel in the West?

Last edited:
Kid is ugly AF, she inherited the worse from both parents. Yeah he would be an incel in west.

The daughter is foid so no problem for her

Without hair at his age he would be incel. Also Hapa boy= ER, Hapa girl = tiktok whore :feelsjuice:

Yeah i noticed that also, like their looks genes are stronger.
True ngl

img6103939466582214991.jpg

50% East Asian/50% European
man

Last edited:
she cheats on him

Out of your mind if you think that guy is sub5. Lots of white dudes are uglier than him.

She is considered a high tier becky noodlewhore or stacy lite noodlewhore and that guy could get the majority of white foids that he wants in the west.
He may not be getting stacies because he seems like the typical nerdy/aspie/low T white guy/maybe even closet homo, that goes for noodlewhores, but with his face and height, he can get most white foids. He still mogs the vast majority of Asian dudes.

This is why I can never ever side with whites or white society in general. A lot of those white guys don't want those slightly fat or masculine white foids and opt for noodlewhores, making the situation for downtrodden already suffering ricecels, even worst than it already is.

Its completely bullshit when a lot of white dudes or black dudes say that they can't get their own race of women. Its because they DON'T WANT their own race of women. And Asian men can't get ANY race of women, but if we had to choose,we are the only race of men who for the most part, want our own.

Any normie bluepiller reading this, or even incels on this forum reading this, will automatically be against me and this post and see me as a bitter ricecel. Yes I am bitter, but there should be some decency, fairness, mitigation for those already in a disadvantaged position. White society just doesn't care. Then again, how the hell do I expect them to care when they dont even care about themselves rofl. Clown world...

Last edited:
The guy is incel tier, their kid is not as she is a female

Gigasuifuel for ricecels and hapacels tho.

I can understand the hate that white guys get when they date and have kids with Asian foids and she gets a free ride to escape and live in the West, while Asian males are the most undesirable race of men and are often left to be alone and struggling.

And I hate race-mixing and race treason in general.