Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White gurl in rice lands

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
ADVgpSI.jpg

@PPEcel something for you !

But anyway it's hard to imagine, since when i saw black man for first time i stared at bit, but i was not shocked.
Users from homegenous countries...do you had something similiar ?

She will be on Asianed.com :feelshaha:

me tbh when i see a white LOLI

Most of the asian guys mog me in uronically.

She’s really pale

Some good avi opportunities for ricecels in that pic

View attachment 335580
me tbh when i see a white LOLI
JFL

ADVgpSI.jpg

@PPEcel something for you !

But anyway it's hard to imagine, since when i saw black man for first time i stared at bit, but i was not shocked.
Users from homegenous countries...do you had something similiar ?

Brutal, it's like every time a white femoid exists in riceland or curryland, everyone else around her suddenly realizes the full extent of their subhumanity.

Holy shit, that's is a insane mogging
Fucking brutal

She will be on Asianed.com :feelshaha:
Riced
Plus even if chinese will gain even more influence i doubt that white women while like asians. Blacked trick is that blacks have bigger dicks than whites and are more masculine. Tho whites are probably better looking than other races.

JFL

Brutal, it's like every time a white femoid exists in riceland or curryland, everyone else around her suddenly realizes the full extent of their subhumanity.
When you first saw white blonde foid ?

When you first saw white blonde foid ?

Really early on. For my early childhood I grew up in and around Hong Kong's central business district and went to international schools. So I have always had a racially diverse social circle, so to speak.

it's like hitler paying the jews a visit.

@wereqryan thoughts on the mogging?

...and the subhumans flock to her like a bunch of wretched unfed hungry beasts. The contrast is truly suicide fuel. Seriously, its so over if you're not white.

It really is absolutely brutal.

JFL

Jfl. Are you dark rice or light rice?