Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White girls want black men, ethnic girls want white men

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
No hope for ethnicels. If you are not aryan or nigger you might as well rope.

*white girls want white men, ethnic girls want white men

changed the title for you.

I think it just depends on where someone grew up. If a female grew up in a mostly ethnic community, they will see ethnics as the norm and thus boring. If a female grows up in a mostly white community, they will see whites as the norm and thus boring.

Social conditioning in popular culture also has something to do with it, as does the fact that whites are more likely to have "European" (attractive) features.

High quality white girls want high status, good looking white men

Yup. We, non-nigger ethnics are SCREWED.

Only low quality trailer trash fat white women want black guys stop this BBC cope

Only low quality trailer trash fat white women want black guys stop this BBC cope

The king of insecure alt-right dicklet copes right here.

I mean there's definitely truth to the stereotype, but don't act like you've never seen hot white girls with blacks.

At colleges all over the country hot prime cumskin whores are riding BBCs, drinking their sperm

The king of insecure alt-right dicklet copes right here.

I mean there's definitely truth to the stereotype, but don't act like you've never seen hot white girls with blacks.

Only times I've seen it, which I could count on one hand, the guy was clearly wealthy. I've never seen a broke- average black guy with a quality white girl

Only times I've seen it, which I could count on one hand, the guy was clearly wealthy. I've never seen a broke- average black guy with a quality white girl

I see it ALL the time, and it's usually with thug type nigs that likely have no jobs. The few Oreos I've known (the usually college educated Tom DuBois from Boondocks type black guys) were actually the ones with the white whale wives, presumably because they lack the game and aggressive of their ghetto counterparts so that's the best they could get.

Granted I live in the south and there are lots of blacks here.

How the fuck is she gonna find out if he's a BBC though? If he has an ugly face then she won't give him a chance of fucking her, so she won' be able to know if he has a BBC or not/

I see it ALL the time, and it's usually with thug type nigs that likely have no jobs. The few Oreos I've known (the usually college educated Tom DuBois from Boondocks type black guys) were actually the ones with the white whale wives, presumably because they lack the game and aggressive of their ghetto counterparts so that's the best they could get.

Granted I live in the south and there are lots of blacks here.
Isn't the south the most racist part of the US? I know that is the region with most blacks but I thought it was considerably segregated.

Isn't the south the most racist part of the US? I know that is the region with most blacks but I thought it was considerably segregated.

Yeah, but the racism mostly comes from the men for obvious reasons.

I like my girls like I like my mares: brown.

Cope, no white hoes want me and my SBC

This is what I'd like but this is 6'5 bbc territory only Image

Literally all the data says that all women prefer white. JBW+NT theory is the truth

Literally all the data says that all women prefer white. JBW+NT theory is the truth
This and this.
It's not wonder that "Just Be BBC" posters don't have any stats, because they're talking out of their ass. White women want white men, and ethnic women often want white men too.

There is literally no data that suggests white women are absolutely infatuated with black men like insecure whitecels like to say, that's just mega cope. The opposite is however reinforced by data, white women do not like ethnics.

Meanwhile whites statistically can get any race in the west that they want if they're normie because white is viewed as virtuous. And if you're some ugly loser incel? East Asians in countries like Thailand are absolutely getting wet over the thought of fucking you. Us blacks? We don't have many options in the west, and our options are even more limited if we try to go abroad.

LMAO NOT TRUE!

Hubby is middle eastern and if I'm going to be brutally honest he's far more attractive than I am. Not to mention as a mixed female in a multicultural city the amount of ethnic women who are actually not attracted to white men is higher than you think, actually the most sought after guys in my friend group are the "exotic" looking ones from the middle east.

what if im white/black hybrid?

LMAO NOT TRUE!

Hubby is middle eastern and if I'm going to be brutally honest he's far more attractive than I am. Not to mention as a mixed female in a multicultural city the amount of ethnic women who are actually not attracted to white men is higher than you think, actually the most sought after guys in my friend group are the "exotic" looking ones from the middle east.

the fact that your ethnik husband is better than looking than you proves JBW theory you dummy

*white girls want white men, ethnic girls want white men

changed the title for you.

This

But here's my edit - "White girls want black men with big penises, ethnic girls want white men"

White women only want black men due to the myth of BBC, that's it.

Damn, there's like zero good things about ethnics.

Don't know where this meme that white women want black men is from, but it should be common knowledge on these parts of the internet it's wrong.White Men are the most popular race for all women.

Just s negroid theory or just be white

Becky sounds like a fat feminist name
Becky is use to describe 5-6/10 white girls with there Starbucks coffees in there hand and purse in the other, basic Becky they are called,

Becky is use to describe 5-6/10 white girls with there Starbucks coffees in there hand and purse in the other, basic Becky they are called,
that describes all the basic white girls at my school, Starbucks, lunchbag, sperrys, or the IB kids. Asians have a better chance with them, blacks have no chance rip

White girls only want black guys to fuck, not for LTR unless he's rich.

I I wish i was a little bit taller @3/10cel nice avatar

Assuming you aren't lying, it does make me feel better. ❤❤❤
<3 If only most curries didn't see me as some low iq criminal. I would be able to claim my waifu